Terrible embarrassments in the ufc

UFC trying to copy WWE.
heG4hlT.gif
Lol at the midget going unnoticed :D

UFC trying to copy WWE.
heG4hlT.gif
I remember going to Coldstone to get some Ice Cream after that. Awe, before 2019 when they stayed open later. Got some after the second TJ vs. Cody fight too. Great times.

Wanderlei thinking he just going to run through leben then getting hit in the back of his head and losing all coordination

Hurt my heart

And that silva rampage 3 I saw that left hook coming from a mile away especially with the way rampage was blocking

Gunna have to go with you TS… can’t be anything more embarrassing as far as being a professional fighter than pooping yourself in front of thousands or millions… I’d rather tell the largest sold out arena of the meanest drunks to fear the consequences than poop myself in front of 5 of the nicest souls watching at the Apex.

When that dude walked out in a Speedo and his junk popped out

We all remember when bork lazer decided to showcase his dance moves. It was right in the middle of getting beaten without mercy by none other than caine Velasquez.. embarrassing. I’m sure you also remember Yoel “skid markz” Romero, Justine “brown streak” kish, and tim “the stain-iac” Sylvia deciding to shit themselves mid fight. Embarrassing. Worst of all is when Jessica eye tried to get that “here we go Jessica, here we go, hoo, hoo” chant going. What the f-ck was that all about? Embarrassing. Can any of you guys top these shameful moments?
cGVn

We all remember when bork lazer decided to showcase his dance moves. It was right in the middle of getting beaten without mercy by none other than caine Velasquez.. embarrassing. I’m sure you also remember Yoel “skid markz” Romero, Justine “brown streak” kish, and tim “the stain-iac” Sylvia deciding to shit themselves mid fight. Embarrassing. Worst of all is when Jessica eye tried to get that “here we go Jessica, here we go, hoo, hoo” chant going. What the f-ck was that all about? Embarrassing. Can any of you guys top these shameful moments?
That cringe nicknames are the most emberrasing thing in this thread

Back