Terrible embarrassments in the ufc

Let's say all mma promotions instead of ufc and it would be Fedor getting destroyed but average and small af fighters

Gangsta Diaz quitting like a bitch.

hi-res-9b00d1aa512b2905ffaf9d1bb143568e_crop_north.jpg

Koscheck faking being hit with an illegal knee only for it to be replayed as it missing immediately after must have been pretty embarassing
Probably not for him. He was a cringe machine on every level, never failing to deliver.

Of course you would be the one bringing up something that never happened, as evidenced clearly on video. This seems to be a recurring theme.

Of course you would be the one to deny something so widely known and accepted in the MMA community since it happened. This seems to be a recurring theme.

Of course you would be the one to deny something so widely known and accepted in the MMA community since it happened. This seems to be a recurring theme.
It's on video dummy. Do I have to post this one like the last one for you to pretend it's not real? I would transcribe it for you, but I don't think you'll be capable of understanding it.

It's on video dummy. Do I have to post this one like the last one for you to pretend it's not real?

Wanderlei wanting to fuck Chuck has been a thing since it happened. Yes, he corrected himself. Yes, it's still a thing. I saw it live, boy.

Of course you would be the one to deny something so widely known and accepted in the MMA community since it happened.
The MMA community is mostly composed of retards. You are one of those.
I saw it live, boy.
What a badass brag. I saw it live as well, special person. The only difference is I remember it as it actually happened. I guess the legend is better than reality.

The MMA community is mostly composed of retards. You are one of those.

What a badass brag. I saw it live as well, special person. The only difference is I remember it as it actually happened. I guess the legend is better than reality.

Buddy, you are still trying to deny that "fuck Chuck" is a thing? Post the video. He says fuck. For fuck's sake. Change your diaper, boy. Put some cream on it.

Buddy, you are still trying to deny that "fuck Chuck" is a thing? Post the video. He says fuck. For fuck's sake. Change your diaper, boy. Put some cream on it.
You cannot possibly be this stupid. Am I falling for a troll thing again?

Back