Law Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directs use of buses to drop off migrants at steps of Capitol in DC

Every state and big business also benefitted tremendously from the cheap labor of illegals. The cheap labor both hurt and helped Americans because while it lowered wages for some jobs it also kept prices of food and services down.
Up here in the NE, many blue collar workers have lost work to migrants. Seasonal work is gone, something we have never have trouble filling up here anyway. Does the guy who owns the packing plant and the farms benefit by paying migrants less? Sure, I guess. Good for them. I'm not seeing a benefit.

Up here in the NE, many blue collar workers have lost work to migrants. Seasonal work is gone, something we have never have trouble filling up here anyway. Does the guy who owns the packing plant and the farms benefit by paying migrants less? Sure, I guess. Good for them. I'm not seeing a benefit.
It isn't just the big business guy, the average American benefits from cheap food prices and services. Just look at how much people are bitching at inflation raising the cost of necessities / foods. We Americans are throughly spoiled with how cheap our food is.

It isn't just the big business guy, the average American benefits from cheap food prices and services. Just look at how much people are bitching at inflation raising the cost of necessities / foods. We Americans are throughly spoiled with how cheap our food is.
I'll pay an extra 5 cents for strawberries.

If you propose to fix this which democrats site all the time by making it almost impossible for illegals to work by going after the people that hire them they go quite or deflect.

I don't think it will be just 5 cents. Look at how much prices for groceries have gone up in the last few months. Now think how much prices will skyrocket if American farmers, meat packers, ranchers couldn't exploit MesoAmerican labor. Don't get me wrong I am not siding with big business; I am all for paying more so people get a decent wage. I am just pointing out that illegals get shit on a lot but Americans forget how much they benefit from cheap illegal labor.

I don't think it will be just 5 cents. Look at how much prices for groceries have gone up in the last few months. Now think how much prices will skyrocket if American farmers, meat packers, ranchers couldn't exploit MesoAmerican labor. Don't get me wrong I am not siding with big business; I am all for paying more so people get a decent wage. I am just pointing out that illegals get shit on a lot but Americans forget how much they benefit from cheap illegal labor.
No one is going to pay more when someone will do it for what a citizen can't. I've never seen this as a good thing.

You know they have green cards for workers and special ones for farm workers. So what if they have to pay the minimum wage, they should be. Most off set that by charging for a place to stay while they work.

You know they have green cards for workers and special ones for farm workers. So what if they have to pay the minimum wage, they should be. Most off set that by charging for a place to stay while they work.
Yet plenty of illegals still come and work here because big business can pay them far less than minimum wage. That cheap labor doesn't just translate into much bigger profits for big business but also lower prices for the consumer.

Yet plenty of illegals still come and work here because big business can pay them far less than minimum wage. That cheap labor doesn't just translate into much bigger profits for big business but also lower prices for the consumer.
Thats great that we can exploit the immigrants and pay them less than we could survive on, driving down wages and creating incentive for people to sneak into our country illegally.

I hate to break it to conservatives but Greg Abbott is a compromised Luciferian like all the rest. He's a member of the Delta Tau Delta cult. I guarentee whatever he's doing with the border is going to end up hurting Americans as well as sullying conservative principles.

Its called the Hegelian Dialectic. They control both sides. Trump and Desantis are examples. No man will save you.

Thats great that we can exploit the immigrants and pay them less than we could survive on, driving down wages and creating incentive for people to sneak into our country illegally.
My point is that the average American, in addition to big business, has benefitted from illegal labor. Yet we have some posters there trying to make this a Democrat thing.

And we need to do what is required to put a stop to that by fining the hell out of companies that hire them or anyone that hires them. Enforce e verify. Work legally or no jobs to be found.

You on board with that.
Edit
Crickets-Pin-773x1024.png

Last edited:
Or, we just automate harvesting.

Heck, a nearby high school's robotics team made a machine that can harvest broccoli from the ground.

And we need to do what is required to put a stop to that by fining the hell out of companies that hire them or anyone that hires them. Enforce e verify. Work legally or no jobs to be found.

You on board with that.
Edit
Crickets-Pin-773x1024.png
Onboard with fining companies for hiring illegals? Sure !

Go after the biggest fish first, the meat-packers, ranchers, farmers, construction etc..

There should work visas for people south-of-the-border who want to come here and work, but only after the job has first been offered to Americans at a decent wage.

So apparently this little stunt backfired, and all it did was help migrants get closer to Miami... while causing massive interruption to the supply chains
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/04/greg-abbott-border-stunt-mess

Right wing dipshits taking another L

EDIT: All paid for by the Texas taxpayer... well done dummies, the migrants appreciate the free ride

Called it

I hate to break it to conservatives but Greg Abbott is a compromised Luciferian like all the rest. He's a member of the Delta Tau Delta cult. I guarentee whatever he's doing with the border is going to end up hurting Americans as well as sullying conservative principles.

Its called the Hegelian Dialectic. They control both sides. Trump and Desantis are examples. No man will save you.

I wonder if Texas got their names and picture of them before they were sent on the bus. I would guess they would and share that information with say Florida. That way Florida could let it be known they would fine anyone one hiring these people and release their pictures. Or for that matter any other Republican controlled state could do the same thing.

Back