News The 2020 Likepocalypse

RIP to my 70,000 likes..

INLQiWB.gif

Not sure where you’re getting that idea from. I’m not involved with tech at all, but we were having site shutdowns daily for close to an hour right before they reset it. Haven’t seen one since. There was a clear issue, and it was clearly resolved. What has gotten worse?
On mobile at least, the forum at times has been slowing down to a crawl and sometimes outright freezing my browser..

I'm not the only one having these issues.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-discouraging-mobile-forum-use.4121404/page-2

Their likes get Boosted the same way they were before, some people (Mods) can like as much as they want, and people with Memberships can like as much as they want(Could be wrong about the Membership one)

You gotta have somebody on the Moderator team that REALLY fucks with you to get your likes up a decent amount.

All speculation of course, but everyone got Fucked over, the Mods sparred nobody.
I don't post that often, so I was unaware of the overall changes. Over 15 years , I have just a little over 1600 posts, so when I see only 20+ likes. it certainly appears that my posts are irrelevant. Looking at it from that perspective, it certainly jarred me when I noticed that they removed some 600+ likes.

I don't post that often, so I was unaware of the overall changes. Over 15 years , I have just a little over 1600 posts, so when I see only 20+ likes. it certainly appears that my posts are irrelevant. Looking at it from that perspective, it certainly jarred me when I noticed that they removed some 600+ likes.
You think you don’t post very much...

Best thing that happened to this forum since ass floss was allowed. They should go further and purge the likes every quarter.

I miss the days before likes where you quoted a post that was worthy. I remember the like system being shit on hard when it was implemented originally.

Back