News The 2020 Likepocalypse

I miss the days before likes where you quoted a post that was worthy. I remember the like system being shit on hard when it was implemented originally.
Before the 'halloween puke' orange and black upgrade lol. Hardly remember the old one now, but this one has grown comfortable

Before the 'halloween puke' orange and black upgrade lol. Hardly remember the old one now, but this one has grown comfortable
Yea I remember almost leaving over the color scheme but the mostly black with orange color options works well

I miss the days before likes where you quoted a post that was worthy. I remember the like system being shit on hard when it was implemented originally.

I think the like system is better than having half the messages being just "+1!" or "agreed!" like it was before, it helps acknowledging the quality of a post without flooding the conversation.

I think the like system is better than having half the messages being just "+1!" or "agreed!" like it was before, it helps acknowledging the quality of a post without flooding the conversation.
It's bad for moral for us losers with no friends. Instead of a 1v1 convo, we get a 1 v 7 being attacked by the drive by like fairies

Grown men bragging about how many like they got on an internet karate forum.

Thinking you weren't "liked" very much before the great purge...

Ah, remember when there wasnt even such a thing as likes? When were they first incepted? I had a hiatus in there at some point for years.

As the biggest downside to likes is posters who solely post to fish for them, the first page gifs and one-liners and threads geared towards likes, limiting threads created per poster to 1 or 2 a day would be a partial solution, and would be really good for the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back