The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fortheo is an asshole lol.

You're right he's definitely in the top guys here.
Can't deny the mans intelligence tbh sir.
Ive never gotten those vibes from him lol. He stays on topic and has great insight without getting too emotional. If I can discern your race, gender, political orientation or any other shit from your posts, i automatically disqualify you. Maybe i should include manners 😂

Ive never gotten those vibes from him lol. He stays on topic and has great insight without getting too emotional. If I can discern your race, gender, political orientation or any other shit from your posts, i automatically disqualify you. Maybe i should include manners 😂

Nah @fortheo is awesome I just wanted to shock you lol

No order, appreciate these guy postings throughout the year & past years.. just off top of my heads, lots of others too. Pouring out liquor to all the to all the ones that fell into the ban hammer.
<{1-17}>

@KazDibiase @mkt @Bobby Boulders @HHJ @StonedLemur @Poirierfan @Davidjacksonjones @Killer Kadoogan @Dirty Frank @KOPPE @BFoe @LiQuiD42 @Mohawk Banditó @BoxerMaurits @Kryptt

Forgot dudes name with ludacris

Honorable mention to the @Spinkick KO his proposal to Clementine, thread of the year
Much appreciated! Love your posts too and hope to see more next year

No order, appreciate these guy postings throughout the year & past years.. just off top of my heads, lots of others too. Pouring out liquor to all the to all the ones that fell into the ban hammer.
<{1-17}>

@KazDibiase @mkt @Bobby Boulders @HHJ @StonedLemur @Poirierfan @Davidjacksonjones @Killer Kadoogan @Dirty Frank @KOPPE @BFoe @LiQuiD42 @Mohawk Banditó @BoxerMaurits @Kryptt

Honorable mention to the @Spinkick KO his proposal to Clementine, thread of the year

Big hugs you beautiful bastad lol

As I do every year I will nominate the perennial pound for pound GOAT of the forums, the legendary @KazDibiase for doing the lords work.
Thank you good sir, your hard work is appreciated.

And then my second pick is @BoxerMaurits for being the resident sherbro reporter extraordinaire, Thank you for always providing great articles and threads.

I spend more time in the worldies so might be a bit biased towards people who also go there.

@HuskySamoan my brother in moaning about lack of opportunities for Russians.

@TorontoTO the most jacked man in Poland and Donn Davis troller.

@Killer Kadoogan has 50 billion likes from 375 countries so I have to pick him.

@Kryptt the king of the Sherdog PBP. Nobody gets up for scraps between two random 1-1 Kazakhs like this dude.

@Thesnake101, @Siver! @Iroh @fortheo @Safton and other knowledgeable WW posters who I'm probably forgetting.

<{1-17}>

I appreciate the mention, but I'm merely a spectator here, anymore. Perhaps, in another reality, I'm something of a Tom Brady of Sherdog, but in this one I'm Sherdog's Ray Lewis.

I used to say that line from the end of that Chappelle's Show episode (you know the one), where the chick's tits are super big and get in her way and make her life difficult and embarrassing and she's wishing they'd just go away, and the janitor pops out like It's a Wonderful Life or some shit and shows her what reality would be like if those titties vanished, and it was super terrible and the world blew up or some shit, and the chick came to her senses and decided, rather than wish her enormous tits away, she'd celebrate them, so the ending was a happy one. But, there was a bit of confusion, bc homegirl thinks the janitor was an angel, but he was actually just high on PCP, and a self professed "racial slur who loves titties." Back like 15 years ago, when tossing that line around was socially acceptable (bc everyone loved Chappelle's Show, and nobody gave a fuck), that was my stock response to pretty much everything.

And it's my response now.

I appreciate it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back