The .45 Caliber Dead

The AK of handguns. Try to get it as cheaply as possible.

They point terribly.

Even these goons figured it out once they could try it.

SOCOM can buy whatever they want though.

Not to sound like a complete knob. Im coming at this through the lens of competitive shooting where the goal is to get the most mechanical advantage you can from the equipment and then use it the most efficiently.

There's reasons to get the G19. If you simply dig it cause the Marines use it, that's legit.

I always respected the Marine shooters i competed with above all the others.

They usually got older equipment than the Army, and airforce, but they had a way of believing in their equipment in a way the others didnt, and which came across in their performance.

I started competing after reading Marine Sniper and getting my copy aitographed by the man his ownself.

One of the major shooting lessons i learned came from being squaded with a Marine Colonel.

I was sold on the M1A for a long time cause those cats.

If you stick to that g19 and it alone, you can adapt to its luger like pointing and wont even notice after a while. A grip job can even be done to fix it.

Johnny glock and a few others can do pretty good triggers for them.

Throw a set of night sights on it and be done.

Utility weapon.

Not to sound like a complete knob. Im coming at this through the lens of competitive shooting where the goal is to get the most mechanical advantage you can from the equipment and then use it the most efficiently.

There's reasons to get the G19. If you simply dig it cause the Marines use it, that's legit.

I always respected the Marine shooters i competed with above all the others.

They usually got older equipment than the Army, and airforce, but they had a way of believing in their equipment in a way the others didnt, and which came across in their performance.

I started competing after reading Marine Sniper and getting my copy aitographed by the man his ownself.

One of the major shooting lessons i learned came from being squaded with a Marine Colonel.

I was sold on the M1A for a long time cause those cats.

If you stick to that g19 and it alone, you can adapt to its luger like pointing and wont even notice after a while. A grip job can even be done to fix it.

Johnny glock and a few others can do pretty good triggers for them.

Throw a set of night sights on it and be done.

Utility weapon.
Marines use the Sig M18. Raiders are SOCOM.

Except Rangers, Raiders, Green Berets, and SEALs all went with the Glock 19.

They can have it.

{<diva}

I suspect their carbines will be more value added to the job, than whichever pistol they get stuck with.

They can have it.

{<diva}

I suspect their carbines will be more value added to the job, than whichever pistol they get stuck with.
Pistol is backup weapon for military etc not main weapon.

From pistols for me liked ol colt aka 1911? th 45 ACP and APS ( soviet stuff )... easy to control and really simple stuff....a bit below this Browning High Power old type stuff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back