Social The American Society of Magical Negroes. Leftist racism on full display.

The first line in the trailer:

What is the most dangerous creature on earth?

Uhhmmm. A shark?

No. A white person.

_________

I shall not devote a click to support such trash.
It already told me what it is.

Rating is already 2.6/10 so society has spoken.

I'm all set.
soft like a February snowflake

From what I know of it, it seems very tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously. That being said, I have less than zero interest in watching it anyway.

Have you watched it? I had wanted to, because I like ridiculous parodies.

Not that have high (or any) expectations.

For an all black movie to get such low marks, it must be Freddie got fingered or Jack and Jill bad.

Personally, I absolutely hated peele’s movies that they rave about. The one about the sunken place(can’t think of name) is ranked among best horror movies ever now? Seriously? And us was total garbage. Didn’t watch nope.

I think there is a certain value in seeing that the public is seemingly quite united for once in condemning something of this nature.
There’s already a big-ass thread on this though.

Hmm, what films haven't I watched...

(browses IMDB)

sunshine_barry_and_the_disco_worms.jpg

AHA! This will be a good thread!

I think there is a certain value in seeing that the public is seemingly quite united for once in condemning something of this nature.
Parodies, by and large, are not well reviewed. Robinhood Men in Tights was a fantastic parody, with plenty of racial humour. And it sits at a mediocre 6.7. So it stands to reason that one that is subpar would be rated lower. Doesn't mean it's the pinnacle of woke garbage, it just might be a less than stellar movie.

That's why I asked if you had seen it. I honestly don't know how much the movie is littered with woke garbage, or how much of it might be satire. We're basically having a conversation about a trailer and an IMDB score. The rotten tomatoes score of 28% would tend to support the bad movie angle. But the flip side would be the audience score which was 64%. I honestly don't know on this one.

Why can’t blacks just make a new Blade movie?

For an all black movie to get such low marks, it must be Freddie got fingered or Jack and Jill bad.

Personally, I absolutely hated peele’s movies that they rave about. The one about the sunken place(can’t think of name) is ranked among best horror movies ever now? Seriously? And us was total garbage. Didn’t watch nope.

Hated Get Out, didn't hate Us, Nope was alright. Candyman wasn't as wokely annoying as I thought it'd be, was okay.
Gonna go watch Monkey Man next weekend.

What's the sunken place movie???

Hated Get Out, didn't hate Us, Nope was alright. Candyman wasn't as wokely annoying as I thought it'd be, was okay.
Gonna go watch Monkey Man next weekend.

What's the sunken place movie???
I said Jordon Peeles movies are way overrated and someone called me a "Wacist".... Laughing
Monkey Man does look good and will see what Dev Petal brings to the table on this one..looks fun though.

That's hilarious. Complain about some "trope", and then use a character who is literally magical and whose powers are the cornerstone of the movie to make your point. If that's what they're talking about, there's a very small pool of characters that would fit that mold.

It's also another point to how you can never please these types. You have a wholesome, non-stereotypical black character getting the spotlight in a movie, but it's bad and part of negative stereotype, because he's helping white people or some shit. It's so fucking stupid. Talk about reaching for literally anything to bitch about.
And while we're at it let's bring back a term to describe black people that 99.9% of us absolutely fucking hate.

Don't be a Menace to South Central while Drinking your Orange Juice in the Hood.....was awesome.
It is a great one but I figure he had already seen it. I’m gonna got you sucka is another great old school one. Very few people have seen 50 shades of black so I suggested that one. Meet the Blacks is another funny one.

It is a great one but I figure he had already seen it. I’m gonna got you sucka is another great old school one. Very few people have seen 50 shades of black so I suggested that one. Meet the Blacks is another funny one.
I'm gonna get you Sucka was one of my favorite films growing up...The Rib Scene with Chris Rock and Isaac Hayes still cracks me up

I'm gonna get you Sucka was one of my favorite films growing up...The Rib Scene with Chris Rock and Isaac Hayes still cracks me up
There are so many great scenes in it. the rib one is great. The midgets in the hats were hilarious as well.

Back