The amount of Izzy fan’s cope is insane

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Izzy fans can’t stand Pereira’s success he keeps having. They root for every single Pereira opponent and downplay his technical ability.

The new form of cope is to say that every Pereira win makes Izzy look better. That’s like saying every Jon Jones win makes Matt Hamill look better.

Reminder to Izzy fans of the accolades that Pereira has:

-2 division UFC champion

-2 division Glory kickboxing champ

-wins over 5 former champions in 2.5 years

-Pereira leads 3-1 against each other

-wins over Strickland and Jan, fighters Izzy couldn’t beat

I didn’t know Izzy won by having Pereria beat the living crap out of him, then an illegal shot lead to a DQ.

How biased do you have to be to compare Izzy’s KO win over Pereria to Matt Hamil over Jones.

The level of delusion lol.

No need to conflate 1 poster with all Izzy fans. I'm a big fan of both fighters' work. Both extremely talented.

Izzy fans can’t stand Pereira’s success he keeps having. They root for every single Pereira opponent and downplay his technical ability.

The new form of cope is to say that every Pereira win makes Izzy look better. That’s like saying every Jon Jones win makes Matt Hamill look better.

Reminder to Izzy fans of the accolades that Pereira has:

-2 division UFC champion

-2 division Glory kickboxing champ

-wins over 5 former champions in 2.5 years

-Pereira leads 3-1 against each other

-wins over Strickland and Jan, fighters Izzy couldn’t beat
You'll get a few desperate souls trying to argue black is white, up is down or 1 is greater than 3.

But no logical, sane person can argue with the facts you presented.

Please, Alex is Izzy’s bitch. Alex is nothing more than an unmonitored dog in Izzy’s bedroom.
So he’s the bitch yet humiliated him 3 times? Are you sure which ones the bitch. Alex emasculated Izzy
200w.gif

the only thing insane is the amount that izzy has been brough up despite sitting on the couch for 8 months now.

They are competitive with each other. The fights weren't really blowouts. Even the kickboxing fights were competitive until the stoppage. I hope they can meet one more time before they retire.

Izzy needs to sort things out with Strickland too. I believe he underperformed for that fight. DDP isn't an easy fight for a comeback.

They are competitive with each other. The fights weren't really blowouts. Even the kickboxing fights were competitive until the stoppage. I hope they can meet one more time before they retire.

Izzy needs to sort things out with Strickland too. I believe he underperformed for that fight. DDP isn't an easy fight for a comeback.

I mean if its 3-1, I wouldn't say its close. Most pro-level fights are tight for the most part, its commonplace. Izzy already proved to himself that he can beat Alex, I don't think he wants to take a chance fighting him at a larger weight class.

I also do think think that Strickland fight was an outlier and the DDP matchup will be interesting. DDP has some of the grossest striking that I have seen but he somehow makes it work, Strickland was still able to batter him up pretty bad despite being a rather passive striker with his philly shell so I think Izzy could make some magic happen.

Last edited:
I mean if 3-1, I wouldn't say its close. Most pro-level fights are tight for the most part, its commonplace. Izzy already proved to himself that he can beat Alex, I don't think he wants to take a chance fighting him at a larger weight class.

I also do think think that Strickland fight was an outlier and the DDP matchup will be interesting. DDP has some of the uglist striking that I have seen but he somehow makes it work, Strickland was still able to batter him up pretty bad despite being a rather passive striker with his philly shell so I think Izzy could make some magic happen.
Izzy was never, ever, ever going to fight Poatan at 205. Ever. He never had plans to, and thanked his lucky stars he was able to get his one dub and skedaddle. If Alex had starched him that night, he would have retired.

Izzy is far more inactive than Sean in most fights. He needs someone to walk towards him, almost a pure counter striker. Nothing bad about that, but Sean who you consider inactive, walked Izzy down the entire 25 minutes they fought.
I believe DDP is going to bully Izzy, then take him down and pound him out, followed by Izzy's retirement and attempted Jake Paul fight, though I believe that DDP is hittable enough that Izzy can KO him, his chin is the question. The only person to flatline DDP was Soldic, and he hits harder than Izzy IMO.

Izzy was never, ever, ever going to fight Poatan at 205. Ever. He never had plans to, and thanked his lucky stars he was able to get his one dub and skedaddle. If Alex had starched him that night, he would have retired.

Izzy is far more inactive than Sean in most fights. He needs someone to walk towards him, almost a pure counter striker. Nothing bad about that, but Sean who you consider inactive, walked Izzy down the entire 25 minutes they fought.
I believe DDP is going to bully Izzy, then take him down and pound him out, followed by Izzy's retirement and attempted Jake Paul fight, though I believe that DDP is hittable enough that Izzy can KO him, his chin is the question. The only person to flatline DDP was Soldic, and he hits harder than Izzy IMO.
geriatric jan gave him the work at lhw, don't think izzy is ever going back up there too as you said. all of his advantages are severely weakened in that weight class. you make a good point about izzy being passive too, yeah. most of his strategy is counter punching, i still think he has a chance against ddp though, DDP's striking is too sloppy and izzy has yet to be submitted. but eitherway, just wanna see that fight soon haha

Even after Pereira wins, his fanbois are still crying about Izzy.

Super funny.

geriatric jan gave him the work at lhw, don't think izzy is ever going back up there too as you said. all of his advantages are severely weakened in that weight class. you make a good point about izzy being passive too, yeah. most of his strategy is counter punching, i still think he has a chance against ddp though, DDP's striking is too sloppy and izzy has yet to be submitted. but eitherway, just wanna see that fight soon haha
If DDP submits Izzy then I am 100% confident he will retire, as there's no coming back from that and he'll be 1-3 in his last four, having lost every way legally possible.

I mean if 3-1, I wouldn't say its close. Most pro-level fights are tight for the most part, its commonplace. Izzy already proved to himself that he can beat Alex, I don't think he wants to take a chance fighting him at a larger weight class.
A lot of people don't watch the fights and just think it was very easy for Alex. Alex almost got stopped in those kickboxing fights. Even the MMA fight wasn't so easy. Everyone only remembers the KO but Alex was going to lose the decision if he didn't get that knockout.

Back