The Anime and Manga Thread v48

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue is the best anime to come out in the last 15 years. It's a remake of th 1980s classic, the best space war drama anime of all time, Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Yea I love this series. Unfortunately it seems like they stopped dubbing it. I'll be waiting for it to finish at this point and then I'll just rewatch the whole thing.

Saw this and thought ya'll would want to know.

No wonder why there's not been a 'Complete Series BluRay' released.

want to shout out a show I watched recently

"link click"

a chinese anime, starts off slow, then builds, gets really good, suspense, time travel, thriller type of genre.

downside is that it's chinese and it's hard to get familiar with the names as they are so different than japanese.

Watched a chunk of first episode of Sand Land on HULU. It's moving a bit like an RPG. Art looks like Akira Toriyama. Not sure how interesting this will be.

want to shout out a show I watched recently

"link click"

a chinese anime, starts off slow, then builds, gets really good, suspense, time travel, thriller type of genre.

downside is that it's chinese and it's hard to get familiar with the names as they are so different than japanese.

Link click 1st season is good. Especially if you like Steins Gate or time travel shows. Dropped it in the middle of the second season though, couldn’t hold my attention.

Finally getting around to watching Solo Leveling and I gotta say it did a great job of fixing plot hole gaps that existed in the Manwah and gives an earlier intro to key characters earlier on and makes you more invested in them .

That last episode of Delicious in Dungeon was shockingly brutal. The show has been on a bit of a dark streak in the last few episodes but the latest one took me by surprise by how much
character deaths it presented and how vicious their deaths were.

But resurrection magic... so it's all good. :cool:

Saw this and thought ya'll would want to know.

No wonder why there's not been a 'Complete Series BluRay' released.

This is the type of shit that drove me away from episodic anime. I really liked AoT S1 even if it was a compressed season. When it got a better than expected reception, we had to wait 2 years for Season 2, and S3 was grouped into two parts or whatever. Killed all the love I had for the series. Haven't even completed Season 3.

After seeing the live action YuYu Hashuka I watched the anime and damn that was one of best I ever saw. Would be right there with Arcane an Blue Eye if not for being over 30 years old .. ...

Now I'm watching My Hero Academia which is also really good ........ struck gold twice

After seeing the live action YuYu Hashuka I watched the anime and damn that was one of best I ever saw. Would be right there with Arcane an Blue Eye if not for being over 30 years old .. ...

Now I'm watching My Hero Academia which is also really good ........ struck gold twice
YYH would be in my top 10 if it weren't for the horribly rushed ending to the anime. I'm just hoping Togashi will finish Hunter x Hunter manga and the anime finally resumes. We can all dream....

YYH would be in my top 10 if it weren't for the horribly rushed ending to the anime. I'm just hoping Togashi will finish Hunter x Hunter manga and the anime finally resumes. We can all dream....
EXACTLY! Why didn't they do season 4 like season 2 an show the entire tournament that was best season bit season 4 would of been best season if they like season 2 and not sitting the best character the entire season other thsn beginning an end.

Still a great anime. I'm on season 4 of MHA I HEARD IT keeps getting better.

Would love a 30 years later YYH with current anime n a MA rating.

Never seen Hunter x Hunter yet but on list.

<Oku02>

It ain't happening.

I'm only laughing too distract from my own pain :(

Watched maybe 3 or 4 episodes of Sand Land and not crap. Has the trademark Toriyama silly sense of humor.

Finished season 4 of My Hero Academia and it looks like It's fading........ was thinking about starting Black Clover .......... is it worth it? Was wanting to check out Frieren with all the buzz around it but I can't find it other thsn paying 30 bucks for 12 episodes on Amazon.

Back