The Chimaev Fanbase

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
If Holland somehow finished him it would be the fastest fall in ufc history

Well they stopped him from cutting weight right? That's a little different imo and also very weird considering all the other people who have nearly died cutting weight yet a doctor makes Khamzat stop when he doesn't even really look that bad? It's weird to me. Guys like Khabib and Gastelum were rushed to the hospital while cutting weight.
Who has confirmed that it was the doctors that stopped him? Was it just just camp? UFC pr department? Just curious, because it seems odd to me as well. Ive seen fighters that looked like they just escaped Auschwitz make weight and fight.

The difference between Khamzat and Conor is that Conor doesnt just talk the talk but he also walks the walk

Yeah Conor knocked out Floyd Mayweather, Khabib & Poirier in the 2 rematches, he's really been backing up the talk these last few years.

You know, Conor is also a manipulator. But at least when Conor did it it was kinda fun and innocent.

Don't worry. After he beats holland everyone will start hopping on his dick again. Sherdoggers have a very short span like a gold fish.

hopefully he is head kick KO'd in spectacular fashion.

I know it must hurt you all went from daily Khamzat knobslobbing to him being the least respected MMA fighter in the matter days. From talking shit to costa behind 20 dudes, reportedly getting beat up twice backstage for running his mouth, to missing weight by 8 pounds and the icing on top was him getting loudly booed at the weigh ins. He’s lost so much respect from the community even John McCarthy and Josh “head kicked Nate Diaz” Thompson are calling Chimaev an amateur and rooting for Nate.

I know it hurts so deep inside you all have to keep this far fetched slander campaign up of making several duplicate post comparing Nate to Leech and citing an previously agreed upon missed weight fight between Nate and RDA. It is sad what y’all are doing but I understand guys, your “smash bro’ (lol <36>) let you all down and now you realize your Nate hate has finally caught up to you.

That said, this meltdown on the heavies has surpassed the Usman fanbase meltdown and went straight to Conor “Diaz is three times my size” level meltdown we saw after their first fight…
Keyboard warrior.

People that look to fighters to be rolemodels or have good morals are braindead when 90% of fighters come from fucked up backgrounds and crime. He is a lose cannon and people only realising that now must have been blind. Fans like him because of the same reason people like fighters like Mike Perry but with an added layer of talent. I don't care how many scuffels he gets into with other fighters or if he misses weight once in a while. I will still watch him fight because that's all I really care about.

dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

What meltdown? We still here bussing.. GOATmaev fans are not easily shaken' off we aspire him to become the GOAT that he is... We live off the chaos but we are mostly result oriented this is how GOATs are made

Khamzat nut hugger here.

I'm just taking the Diaz fan route. I don't care about any of the antics, just gonna watch him smesh Holland.

I still like him as a fighter but this just proves that he is a cunt irl.
The mistaking Holland for a worker in Dubai already irked me (Google kaffala system if you want to know why) but this debacle was just embarrassing to watch.
I mean Costa was bad enough but at least the guy was self ironic during it all, Khamzat can't keep claiming this serious facade anymore nobody will buy it.
If he becomes a troll like Costa Fairplay but I think he is too full of himself at this point quick rise to the top gets to most people many such cases

A lot of people are going to act like they were never a fan but the reality is a large majority of MMA fans have been hyping Khamzat up for two years
I’ve personally seen plenty of folks own the fact they they were a fan until he pulled this stunt at the weigh ins, he pretty much screwed over the fans at that point. As much hate as Diaz gets in this siloh, most fans want to see him fight for the pure polarizing spectacle that it is. I think a lot of guys wanted to see Khamzat fight too, but he turned of hardcore by coming as trying to cheat, and he turned off casuals for almost ruining the card. Best bet for him is to have a decisive victory tonight or else he’ll be forced to get two more wins at MW and WW before being considered for the title moving forward (unless as a replacement).

I was a big fan of the guy but cant defend anything he's done this week. What a mess. He could redeem himself but its gonna take a while.
Seeing you here in this moment eating this humble is magical. It’s like it was preordained

The whole thing is fuckin weird to me. There seems to be alot of missing info
You don’t say. It’s almost like their pulling three card molly to protect a cash cow and avoid the backlash of a fight nobody wanted. Hmmm

Back