Elections The Fix Is In: Newsom will win the Recall Election

Two fucking dead people voted in Georgia. Also, a lot of the illegal votes were MAGA. Take that L all the way down your throat...
So now we've moved from "there were no illegal votes" to "not that many dead people voted" and "sure there were illegal votes, but a lot of them were for Trump".

<36>

Because we all know the Fulton county election board is full of those darn Trumpers, which is why they were caught scanning ballots multiple times for Biden and came up with 100,000 more democrat ballots than they got in 2016 in a county that only has like 600,000 adult citizens.

So now we've moved from "there were no illegal votes" to "not that many dead people voted" and "sure there were illegal votes, but a lot of them were for Trump".

<36>

Because we all know the Fulton county election board is full of those darn Trumpers, which is why they were caught scanning ballots multiple times for Biden and came up with 100,000 more democrat ballots than they got in 2016 in a county that only has like 600,000 adult citizens.
They found only two and obviously they were thrown out. Republican officials and they found ZERO evidence of anywhere near the level of voter fraud that could swing an election. There were isolated individual cases of fraud that were caught and the votes didn't count. Yeah, take that fucking L, kid...

<36>

This is literally fake news. Stop reading the Gateway pundit and find better heroes to worship.

More like less secure and less voter verification ...
They literally don't care at all. The political class already found out in the last year they can convince these idiots to wipe down their mail with purell, wear a ball gag to the grocery store and wipe down their groceries, inject whatever they're told, change the election system to get rid of election security and just mail out ballots to people who didn't ask for them, have social credit scores and use people's own basic freedoms as bargaining chips to force them into compliance, and snitch on your neighbors. They'll just nod in bovine agreement and chant "our democracy" no matter what they're told without even having to convince them of anything. Here, you pigs, just print your own ballots and mail them wherever you want.

Hell, the corrupt people who've been controlled everyone's life for the last year, shut down schools, shut down businesses and removed property rights weren't even elected to anything.

iu

California Secretary of State Devises ‘Print-Your-Own Ballot From Home’ Program

From the article:

A voter using RAVBM:

• Downloads the application to mark their selections,
    • Marks their selections for each contest using their compatible technology, on their computer or tablet,
    • Prints and returns their marked selections by mail using the postage paid envelope included with their vote by mail ballot or using their own envelope which would require postage. The return envelope used in any instance, must have the voter’s signature on the outside of the envelope. The voter can also return their selections in person to a voting location, drop box, or their County Elections Office. A voter cannot submit their selections online. It must be mailed or returned in person.

Welcome to 1984
But what about all those rural Californians who can't (or don't know how to) print things because they have no access to printers or Kinko's? That's racist!

I have little to no faith in an honest election here in California. The vote harvesting, unrequested Mail In Ballots, illegal alien votes, and now this tell us there is zero interest in a Chain of Custody process for ballots. This is how it goes when you have one party rule with Democrats in charge. They are so corrupt it's amazing. Check out our new millionaires thanks to the Bullet Train... wait... where's the train?

Last edited:

<36>

You are comically stupid. Given your username I’m starting to assume you’re a troll.

I want to slow this down for you in regard to this response (that I’ve quoted). You are alleging widespread voter fraud. Casting a ballot illegally is a felony. There is plenty of incentive not to do it.

When you get into the territory of your completely baseless (you don’t have evidence right?) accusations, widespread fraud swinging elections, you need something of substance to back it up.

You’re talking about moving goalposts but you’re not even on the relevant issue. Individual cases of voter fraud exist here and there. It happens in every election. No one is suggesting the election in 2020 was any different. You following?

So pointing out two cases of voter fraud in Georgia is not moving the goal posts. It’s explaining to you, a man who decided to call himself a dumbass in his username, that upon investigation, widespread voter fraud,as alleged by you dopes, didn’t occur.

But you’re too stupid to recognize that.

So will it be the Italian satellites, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, Chinese thermostats, bamboo fibers, or servers in Germany that help Newson win?
Personally, I’m going to go with gnomes.
Not if an army of Russian Maga nazis don't steal all the mailboxes first.

He's going to win regardless. It doesn't really matter what politician is in office, they're all lying, hypocritical shitbags. Not sure why people expect anything less these days.

If there's one thing I've learned as I've entered my 40s and accumulated more wealth, spend more money and earned more income... look out for yourself, find loopholes, exploit the system and hire good accountants to do your taxes.

and as always... cocaine and hookers.

We're dealing with a cult who has people mesmerized into a religious belief-experience. The dude you quoted literally can't see the thing you pointed out.
Yea I know, I can't believe people are actually loving politicians and worshipping them like athletes or celebrity's. This is on both sides by the way. The hardcore Trump people need to get a grip on themselves.

So will it be the Italian satellites, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, Chinese thermostats, bamboo fibers, or servers in Germany that help Newson win?
Personally, I’m going to go with gnomes.
Glad you guys have no problems with clearly relaxed rules

Back