Movies THE FLASH (Biggest Flop in Warner Bros.' History; Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen THE FLASH, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
It's much worse because it's projected to drop 75% on its second weekend, making it the worst drop in modern superhero movies.

Elemental and Across the Spider-Verse are fighting for No. 1 for this weekend while The Flash might lose the No. 3 spot to Jennifer Lawrence's raunchy comedy No Hard Feelings.
Jesus Christ...

It's much worse because it's projected to drop 75% on its second weekend, making it the worst drop in modern superhero movies.

Elemental and Across the Spider-Verse are fighting for No. 1 for this weekend while The Flash might lose the No. 3 spot to Jennifer Lawrence's raunchy comedy No Hard Feelings.

They should re-release Ishtar and Gigli that week just to so the Flash can lose to them too.

Im honestly happy to hear this movie is under performing at the box office. Im not saying anything that hasnt been said a million times already, but can we PLEASE start pumping the brakes on the super hero movies a bit.

Tommy Wiseau has been promoting the heck out of The Room since its getting a theatrical re-release in a few days. The Room vs The Flash next week lol.
The Flash will fade into obscurity once The Room gets released. It will completely overshadow The Flash.

Tommy Wiseau has been promoting the heck out of The Room since its getting a theatrical re-release in a few days. The Room vs The Flash next week lol.

Tommy by arm bar in the first:)

This movie was horrible.
there might have been a couple spots I giggled, but the only good part was Nic Cage Superman.
Some people are giving it a shocking amount of credit considering its many faults. Some scenes with Keaton, and some of the cameos at the end, were about the only likable things in the film for me.

Some people are giving it a shocking amount of credit considering its many faults. Some scenes with Keaton, and some of the cameos at the end, were about the only likable things in the film for me.
the plot was dog shit, the execution of the story and CGI was dog shit.
Keaton rocks. The Flashpoint Paradox angle on Supergirl was cool but poorly done.
I could go on and on. Only went because James Gunn said it was great

Given how long it took them to crank this thing out, and how much of a pain in the ass Ezra Miller seems to be, I almost feel bad for them with this first haul.

I do hope it’s the beginning of a cool down period for super hero movies though. Give them a few years off and come back with something of significance.

The DCU stumbled out of the gates, and just kept stumbling. Stumbling fast, though. I hear they're on Thor 2's heels as we speak.
I don't Batman even with prep time can save them now.

Given how long it took them to crank this thing out, and how much of a pain in the ass Ezra Miller seems to be, I almost feel bad for them with this first haul.

I do hope it’s the beginning of a cool down period for super hero movies though. Give them a few years off and come back with something of significance.
There is no cool down period. They still have Aquaman and Blue Beetle films planned. After that, James Gunn is going to do a complete reboot. Marvel is also still cranking out shitty films.

There is no cool down period. They still have Aquaman and Blue Beetle films planned. After that, James Gunn is going to do a complete reboot. Marvel is also still cranking out shitty films.

A guy can hope

This movie is one of the reasons I will never take movie critics seriously. The Flash was easily the best superhero movie since endgame, yet it’s got 66% on rotten tomatoes. It’s absolutely insane.

The movie was funny, heartfelt, had a good story, and it easily did the multiverse concept better than any marvel movie ever made. Yes the CGI looks a little weird, but no where near as bad as people are making out to be. The only real minus is that I think Miller is kind of annoying, but that doesn’t change everything also that was great with it.

The only reason this is getting bad reviews is because of Millers real life problems, but that has nothing to do with the movie. 9/10

Im honestly happy to hear this movie is under performing at the box office. Im not saying anything that hasnt been said a million times already, but can we PLEASE start pumping the brakes on the super hero movies a bit.
Thank you- this sentiment doesn’t get echoed enough.

Lol the Flash is going to to struggle to Match green Lanterns 116 Mil domestic. This is a bigger flop than Black Adam.

I wonder if this movie seriously underperforming effects WBs plans again. Serious overcorrection is how we got in this mess in the first place. You have to wonder what the landscape would have looked like if ZSJL came out the way it was supposed to in 2017. Say what you want about the film but it set everyones solo movies up perfectly. I really liked this film and a bit bummed this is how the dceu goes out. No more batfleck almost guaranteed now :(

Back