The greatest HW has finally been determined!

I mean i consider Fedor to be better too, but realistically, Stipe could knock out Jones in the first if that fight happens and get another good win against Ngannou or so and you guys would still be like "Fedor is so much better!!!1!"

And JDS wasn't in his

Prime JDS vs Prime Stipe would be a good fight
I’ve said for a long time that jds is actually a bad match up for stipe and i maintain it to this day. He’s slower and less technical than ever so unfortunately we’re passed it, but jds presents a ton of problems in his prime for stipe

stipe from tonight tho, with the clinch work, probably handles him anyway

Pezao-Fedor1.jpg

I mean i consider Fedor to be better too, but realistically, Stipe could knock out Jones in the first if that fight happens and get another good win against Ngannou or so and you guys would still be like "Fedor is so much better!!!1!"

Jones would kill Stipe.

Jon Jones on steroids kill Fedor on steroids ez

Fedor...on steroids? lol

I agree roid Jones defeats Fedor of the last ~8-10 years. No version of JJ defeats Prime PRIDE Fedor.

Fedor...on steroids? lol

I agree roid Jones defeats Fedor of the last ~8-10 years. No version of JJ defeats Prime PRIDE Fedor.
Jon Jones on steroids kill Fedor on steroids ez

Fedor 100%. People talk about the evolution of todays hw's but that was a really poor fight. Fedor vs Nog 1&3 was fought to a way higher standard. Facts.

How was the testing over in Pride when all these guys were in their "prime"?

If anything I feel it was encouraged to be juiced to the gills back then.

seriously DC should be a MW if he was in proper shape, guy is a beast
I met DC, he would have to go Nick Newell if he wanted to go MW.
Thick doesnt even cover it, his hands are the size of shovels. It's hard to describe. He's not big like a bodybuilder's big, it's like he should be 6'8, but he stopped growing up and started going sideways.
He's a giant midget

Stipe has a better resume in his prime I think.

They are both great.

How was the testing over in Pride when all these guys were in their "prime"?

If anything I feel it was encouraged to be juiced to the gills back then.

Par for the course at the time.

However worth pointing out in this context that Fedor still didn't pop when others did.

IKR, did anybody watch the epsn+ broadcast after the fight. Im watching just now on DVR from the uk and listening to Chael's and Brett's HW GOAT list opinions is making me laugh.

They got Randy and Brock in there. Even JDS seems ridiculous now.

Back