The Jake Paul Megathread v2

Buys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be the dumbest of the dumb to buy into Jake Paul’s cause. Stop talking about that douche already. He’s irrelevant in mma.

He just helped get the two best lady boxers ….15 x more then they’ve ever made before …..Askren / Woodley career high paydays ….It’s a process….he’s doing what he can
That’s nice and all but those mega events he put on aren’t going to last. They’re definitely hemorrhaging money. Not just because of the big pay days but I know they’re not selling a lot.

When people say he is doing it for his own personal benefit. Well no shit. Anyone who does something good and records it or makes it public is doing it for their own personal gain or benefit. If they weren't, you'd never hear about it

How is this a take people seriously have still
Regular 'People' dont have that take, only inhumane idiots that took the jab that contained something special in it and now lack even more empathy for their fellow human than they did before lol

He just helped get the two best lady boxers ….15 x more then they’ve ever made before …..Askren / Woodley career high paydays ….It’s a process….he’s doing what he can

Are we not discussing the UFC or at least MMA? MMA’s what he’s bitching about. They all boxed. Conor did more for fighter pay than what Jake Paul has done.

Are we not discussing the UFC or at least MMA? MMA’s what he’s bitching about. They all boxed. Conor did more for fighter pay than what Jake Paul has done.
Baby steps …… Plus I didn’t say Paul has done the most for fighter pay

I did a search and was surprised no one has posted this yet. I want to hate on Jake Paul so bad, but he's standing up for the fighters.

FYI - I may have missearched, so apologies if this is a rethread.

giphy.gif

Lyrics were corny but I respect Paul for this. He's becoming harder and harder to hate lol

Paul is right, but he's just one POS clowning another POS, painting himself as a righteous savior.

I'd pay money to see Jake curbstomp Dana.

This track is catchy as fuck got me legit rapping along

“Fuck Dana! Fuck Dana White! Fuck Dana! Fuck Dana White!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back