The Last Boring Bender.

It’s only partially on him, it’s on his opponents to force him there like what Kelvin Gastulum did. These guys all freeze in front of him because they don’t wanna get countered. It’s just a shitty division with not enough good style matchups for Izzy.

You're just making excuses for Izzy. When fighters have that much of a striking advantage over a guy they are usually finishing them. Guys like Fedor or Conor would have easily finished their opponent with that much of a gap in striking ability.

He lost 3-4 rounds. UFC is fixed now. 2 weeks in a row with nonsense of clearly won fights. Paiva last week and Now Cannonier. If you think Paiva lost the 3rd last week or Adesanya won the 5th this round you fucking nuts. UFC has become Pride, but I don't think the fighters are fixing the fights. I think the judging is crooked, and the commentary is absurdly biased
You think Adesanya lost potentially 4 rounds? You gotta lay off the crack pipe lad, sure it wasn't a clinic like Volk put on but it was a pretty easy fight to score with Adesanya the clear winner.

Izyy fought a good fight, Cannonier should have done more. These fighters all this shit and demand title fights and then go out there and coast to a loss. You made it to the big fight, go out on your shield.
Yup... It's on the challenger to bring it to the champion.

It's one thing to get shut down by a grappler, but no excuses against a striker.

Yup... It's on the challenger to bring it to the champion.

It's one thing to get shut down by a grappler, but no excuses against a striker.
I was really hoping he would come out there like a tank but he let the fans down.

The only reason I'm excited for his next fight is because of Pereira

Also obligatory
EVd526eUcAAoNPA-1.jpg

To Adesanya’s credit, he did refer to Strickland as “the hillbilly,” which was more entertaining than anything that happened in the cage.

If Alex can't do it, there's absolutely no threat left at MW. You'd need someone like Jiri to beat Izzy.

Whittaker beat him anyway, it's not just the commentators but the judges too that seem to watch a different fight to everyone else.

I miss Prime Silva. Comparing Izzy's techniques to Prime Silva's electrifying fighting style is like night and day.

Which Silva was your favorite? The one who beat Leites or Maia or Cote?

Reactions: TR1
Every fight can't be a banger get over it.

You think Adesanya lost potentially 4 rounds? You gotta lay off the crack pipe lad, sure it wasn't a clinic like Volk put on but it was a pretty easy fight to score with Adesanya the clear winner.
Change your screen name if you're going to support a Oceania man over truth. Jared won 3 rounds. Octagon control, clinch grapplng strikes, was landing inside thigh and calf kicks. Talk about the Barbarena/ Lawler fight which was great, and I wanted Lalwer to win and had money on him. Cheers to Bryan, and I had no money or objective care on who won between Izzy and Cannon. Just objectively watched and thought Cannon clearly won. Watch that fight without commentary again. Why did the crowd that can't hear commentary boo a popular champion against a guy who I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't say is a fan favorite?

Change your screen name if you're going to support a Oceania man over of truth. Jared won 3 rounds. Octagon control, clinch grapplng strikes, was landing inside thigh and calf kicks. Talk about the Barbarena/ Lawler fight which was great, and I wanted Lalwer to win and had money on him. Cheers to Bryan, and I had no money or objective care on who won between Izzy and Cannon. Just objectively watched and though Cannon clearly one. Watch that fight without commentary again. Why did the crowd that can't hear commentary boo a popular champion against a guy who I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't say is a fan favorite?
Lol I gotta support Izzy because he's from the region? Do you support Canadians if you're American? Or Mexicans? I wanted Whittaker to beat Izzy but he came up just short, Izzy won that fight, and won this fight more clearly.

You're just making excuses for Izzy. When fighters have that much of a striking advantage over a guy they are usually finishing them. Guys like Fedor or Conor would have easily finished their opponent with that much of a gap in striking ability.
No, you’re making excuses for Cannonier, Costa, etc. They ALL shit the bed. Adesanya isn’t the only one to blame here.

That shit was really fucking boring

I hope Pereira knocks him into another realm undiscovered by man
Adesanya is flamboyant, arrogant, and boring, yet most fans loves him. Also doesn't fight super frequently. Volk on the other hand, is a pretty humble, but intense dude who almost always puts on exciting fights and fights super frequently, yet tons of people hate him.

Makes absolutely no sense.

I hope pereira beats the brakes off him and knocks him out so viciously he flies out of the octagon somehow
What a boring cunt,

No, you’re making excuses for Cannonier, Costa, etc. They ALL shit the bed. Adesanya isn’t the only one to blame here.

Yeah....it's Cannonier's fault Izzy couldn't put on a show. And your reasoning....because Cannonier isn't good enough lol. You sound ridiculous.

Back