The metal thread \m/

New Darkthrone just dropped. I’m transiting via Dubai and the airport wifi is shit, so it can wait

New Darkthrone just dropped. I’m transiting via Dubai and the airport wifi is shit, so it can wait
I've listened to it a couple of times, it's their most celtic frosty release to date, some classic heavy metal again like in The underground resistance (fucking loved that one) and LOTS of classic doom riffs. I'm having a blast, honestly.
This is my fav song in the album;

I've listened to it a couple of times, it's their most celtic frosty release to date, some classic heavy metal again like in The underground resistance (fucking loved that one) and LOTS of classic doom riffs. I'm having a blast, honestly.

Most of the new DT albums usually just has one or two good tracks I like and thats it. The long epic ones are usually good

More heavy rock than metal maybe but great freaking guitars in there and the video is just awsome. Michael Myers, Jason and an Evil Pierrot. Great song !

Sounds like I’m going to dig it

I was head banging at the Bay Area Interthrashional show in San Francisco last night. That show was fucking insane. They had a film crew there for it so hopefully the full show comes out soon.

Last edited:
Here's Warbringer doing "Inner Self" by Sepultura. Insane performance. Best newer Thrash band out there IMO. Right after this performance the frontman John Kevill came down and chatted it up with a kid in a wheelchair. Awesome guy, I got to talk to him after the show too.

Back