The metal thread \m/

Just had my first listen to the new Revocation, not many releases this year have made me want to listen to on day one but damn this one is making me glad i did, another great addition to their discography

Saw them open for Cannibal corpse...dude can play

Primitive Man - Scorn
Cannibal corpse - Surround Kill Devour... awesome galloping riff

Just had my first listen to the new Revocation, not many releases this year have made me want to listen to on day one but damn this one is making me glad i did, another great addition to their discography
Diabolical majesty is one of the worst songs they’ve ever written. The rest of the album is great.

I forgot that Arch Enemy came out with a new album last month, after it was delayed during the summer.

Tbh I was never sold on Alissa, the woman they got to replace Angela Gossow, and their previous two albums with Alissa did not make much of an impression on me.

But I'm liking this new single! It's got a high-energy power metal vibe to it, Alissa's vocals aside.

I forgot that Arch Enemy came out with a new album last month, after it was delayed during the summer.

Tbh I was never sold on Alissa, the woman they got to replace Angela Gossow, and their previous two albums with Alissa did not make much of an impression on me.

But I'm liking this new single! It's got a high-energy power metal vibe to it, Alissa's vocals aside.

She sounded better in her metalcore band imo

Killer Debut EP from this Canadian crossover thrash band ala Power Trip, Enforced, Lowest Creature...
Anyone who has a "Tombs of the blind dead" inspired cover artwork is a fucking winner!!

Going to the Bay Area Interthrashional later this month at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco.

Going to be over 30 different musicians from legendary Thrash Metal bands rotating in doing covers of classic Thrash tracks - nobody can do their own songs.

Going to be fucking epic.

They're even doing a Cliff Burton look-a-like contest.

In Flames might be returning to a more mid-era sound on the next album. Although, they did do this last time... with the title track on their last album being released and sounding better than their present day D-tier alternative hard rock sound that they go with now.

New lamb of God album Omens dropped today

so far it's better than self titled. imo

Back