The metal thread \m/

Not a whole song, but, I thought he nailed it. Only goofy fun video like this I’ll post ha

Not a whole song, but, I thought he nailed it. Only goofy fun video like this I’ll post ha

Saw this on Facebook a couple of days ago and loved it. Thought it was a phenomenal job.

He did a great job capturing the soul of Chuck's sound while maintaining MOP as a song.

A couple of fire tracks dropped this week.

Something different from Alex Terrible and Slaughter.

Aviana just being Aviana.

New Sylosis Track

also another new Revocation track with Trevor Strnad and Corpsegrinder

These new revocation lyrics are cutting too close to political ideologue, I don’t mind political lyrics these are kind of ham fisted stupidity

the music otherwise is pretty awesome

Josh said the new sylosis was gonna be better than cycle of suffering, so far it isn’t but it’s not terrible. He just got my hopes up with how he described it.

Josh said the new sylosis was gonna be better than cycle of suffering, so far it isn’t but it’s not terrible. He just got my hopes up with how he described it.

Not sure i'm 100% into this new track but its not on the album so still looking forward to the album when it releases.

Wow, watched this music video today. I didn't know At the gates went prog rock in their latest album. It sucks.

Last edited:
Wow, watched this music video today. I didn't know At the gates went prog rock in their last album. It sucks.

Yeah Anders left and the albums without him haven't been good

But their new guitarist got kicked out for being a perv, fingers crossed Anders comes back lol

new wolfheart, haven’t listened yet

not a fan of the last EP or LP but this one has some good tunes on it.

not a fan of the last EP or LP but this one has some good tunes on it.

new album came out today. Its alright for Soilwork but nothings dramatically stood out so far.

Ride Majestic was a banger though, Petrichor by Sulphur, Faither And Son Watching The World Go Down, Whirl Of Pain....oh boy

crazy that NTB is like 20 years old now, and FNF is 20 next year.

new album came out today. Its alright for Soilwork but nothings dramatically stood out so far.

Ride Majestic was a banger though, Petrichor by Sulphur, Faither And Son Watching The World Go Down, Whirl Of Pain....oh boy

crazy that NTB is like 20 years old now, and FNF is 20 next year.

I remember FNF coming out as Light The Torch was played a bit over here on the metal music channel at night, Chainheart Machine is still my no.1 Soilwork Album

Back