The narrative that Gaethje v Holloway is a pointless fight is incredibly dumb

I didn’t lose so maybe I’m a sore winner? You got me there but i think when someone is that overconfident and and aggressive right off the bat they deserve their humble pie. But keep doubling down, you do you
says the guy who started it, and can't handle the responses he's getting back. boo fucking hoo.

says the guy who started it, and can't handle the responses he's getting back. boo fucking hoo.
You are saying I can’t handle it like a little kid who declares they won cuz they said so. Hahah good luck with that attitude

You are saying I can’t handle it like a little kid who declares they won cuz they said so. Hahah good luck with that attitude
i'm not the one with amateur fighter flair, who will never achieve anything in that realm, calling out first people who got a prediction wrong, as to rub it in their face, and then got their feelings hurt when someone responded. i'm doing fine in life dude. you're the one doing the pettiest shit first, and not liking responses back. boo fucking hoo nerd.

In the grand scheme of things, this fight was about as relevant as Mas vs Diaz.

Great fight but meaningless in rankings and the overall standings. They’re both guys who’ve been blown out in their last 5 title fights combined which is why they fought each other for a made up belt.

In the grand scheme of things, this fight was about as relevant as Mas vs Diaz.

Great fight but meaningless in rankings and the overall standings. They’re both guys who’ve been blown out in their last 5 title fights combined which is why they fought each other for a made up belt.
it doesn't help anyones rankings in their own divisions. the only person it helps is Max if he wants to go to LW now. He has a legitimate claim to a title shot at LW at the least IMO. He can also fight for the FW belt.

it doesn't help anyones rankings in their own divisions. the only person it helps is Max if he wants to go to LW now. He has a legitimate claim to a title shot at LW at the least IMO. He can also fight for the FW belt.

I don’t think Max has a claim yet at the LW belt bro, it’s one fight against Gaethje who’s incredibly shopworn.

I do believe it gives him a #1 contender bout. I’d like to see him fight Oliveira again for the BMF and #1 contender fight while Mak vs DP or Arman goes down.

Man that gave me chills just thinking about it. What an awesome fight that would be at this point.

I don’t think Max has a claim yet at the LW belt bro, it’s one fight against Gaethje who’s incredibly shopworn.

I do believe it gives him a #1 contender bout. I’d like to see him fight Oliveira again for the BMF and #1 contender fight while Mak vs DP or Arman goes down.

Man that gave me chills just thinking about it. What an awesome fight that would be at this point.
i think the hype is there, Max just beat the guy, who beat the guy getting a title shot next. they can easily justify it at this point. max has all of the options, but not all of the time. he can literally go fight for the FW title, the LW title, or massive Conor BMF fight. He can do anything at this point. and they would all sell huge, bring in the views, he's set for life. a fucking legend. he was already going to go down in the MMA history books for what he did at FW esp against aldo. but last night solidified it, cemented it, exalted it, absolute insanity. that was the most craziest MMA KO i've ever seen.

i think the hype is there, Max just beat the guy, who beat the guy getting a title shot next. they can easily justify it at this point. max has all of the options, but not all of the time. he can literally go fight for the FW title, the LW title, or massive Conor BMF fight. He can do anything at this point. and they would all sell huge, bring in the views, he's set for life. a fucking legend. he was already going to go down in the MMA history books for what he did at FW esp against aldo. but last night solidified it, cemented it, exalted it, absolute insanity. that was the most craziest MMA KO i've ever seen.

Idk if Mak takes that fight when he’s getting this reputation for beating up 145’ers during his reign. He’s already said he only wants to fight the best of the best. He looks pretty amped for a potential Arman fight, I don’t think he cares too much about Max especially when he was laughing and criticizing the BMF belt.

Idk if Mak takes that fight when he’s getting this reputation for beating up 145’ers during his reign. He’s already said he only wants to fight the best of the best. He looks pretty amped for a potential Arman fight, I don’t think he cares too much about Max especially when he was laughing and criticizing the BMF belt.
i mean he literally called out islam, conor, topuria so i think thats probably whats on his mind and makes sense to him.

He 100% has a Ts @ lightweight if he wants

Oliv should fight down in rankings he just lost a #1 contender fight.

DP is next and max after he wants

He 100% has a Ts @ lightweight if he wants

Oliv should fight down in rankings he just lost a #1 contender fight.

DP is next and max after he wants

Idk if the UFC would be on board with this, Max cuts Arman for a title shot?

Not to mention Holloway beating a guy Olives obliterated in one round kind of levels the playing field imo.

We loved the result,
but it was still a fuckin' pointless fight.
<WhatItIs>
It certainly benefited max to win.
Attempting to reframe it as logical
(outside of the goofy belt) makes zero sense.

Now with the belt, Max can rematch Conor.

Max will be slipped bad water during the hand wrapping.

Conor will rename it the McGregor Belt...

after narrowly defeating Max & Diaz.

Whom was also poisoned pre fight,
but was clearly more immune.
Requiring a larger dosage in the rematch Conor simp'd to a decision.

The third time,
Diaz will be out cold & test positive for sedatives. He will have no idea what happened and give terrible excuses,
but real fans will know the truth.

main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

I did in this thread. Take your L and be humble.

The likelihood of both Gaethje and Oliveira losing was low, I made a sensible prediction at the time that didn't pan out. But you should have known this fight was going to be good and relevant instead of spending weeks shitting on it and then pretending like nothing happened after the fact.

You really thought I wasn't going to quote you when you were the first reply and had a meltdown in the thread? Grow up.
Gaethje losing wasn't low lol. It was a pick em fight hence why the fight was made...the reasoning why Max was going to get destroyed was incredibly flawed even without hindsight.

Back