The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

LOL at quoting a Variety post. It's a shit piece on the guy. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. He got #MeToo'ed.

He admitted to it, but if you want to hold water for a rapist, by all means keep going.

MANE!

I literally came into this forum to post some Skinny shit cuz I figured nobody here knew about that shit and you came with some Gimisum Family UG Tape. What a trip. I came up on King of da Playazball.

If you like Skinny check out Freakmaster:

MANE!

I literally came into this forum to post some Skinny shit cuz I figured nobody here knew about that shit and you came with some Gimisum Family UG Tape. What a trip. I came up on King of da Playazball.

If you like Skinny check out Freakmaster:

hell yeah. its a shame what southern hip hop has become. growing up in the 90's we used to bump all that good grimey shit. ive been playing lord infamous like crazy recently

hell yeah. its a shame what southern hip hop has become. growing up in the 90's we used to bump all that good grimey shit. ive been playing lord infamous like crazy recently
I just spent a bunch of money on a turntable and have been collecting early Memphis vinyl from the OTS Record days (8-Ball & MJG, Gangsta Pat, Al Kapone...) like 1990-94. It's dope going back to the roots and hearing how the sound developed.

This track from Queens right here is responsible for creating that early Memphis and New Orleans sound, which evolved into much of the rap music today:

Real Hip Hop ladies and gentleman. no wannabe gangster bullshit.

You're reposting songs you complained about back in January? Never change Tribal.
This isn’t a repost you dumb ass . And this song has a deep inspirational message unlike the fake gangster garbage you constantly post in here that gets
No likes..

Stick to the sports room you New England wankster.

Back