The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Me too man, will take a while to accept.. Do you happen to know by any chance, was he living in England still when he passed away?
As far as I know he was in the US, can't be sure though. A brain aneurysm it seems

As far as I know he was in the US, can't be sure though. A brain aneurysm it seems
His Wiki page says he took a British Passport and moved to London in 2012, same year he said he's "Done with the United States".. Always assumed he had moved back though, but can't find anything to suggest he did.

@A.A. Riggs no one died this time but do you follow this guy? Super talented though he never plays it straight

Watch to the end

WHEN I'M DOWN I JUST DRAW SOME ROSES, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER
AMAZING BEAUTY, GIVE ME MY PENCIL AND PRETTY PAPER

@A.A. Riggs no one died this time but do you follow this guy? Super talented though he never plays it straight

Watch to the end

That's a lot of fun. Reggie Watts and Beardyman are my favorites when it comes to soulful hip hop performance compositions.

I love the speedy transitions.

You may recognize this if you watched KEY AND PEELE:

His Wiki page says he took a British Passport and moved to London in 2012, same year he said he's "Done with the United States".. Always assumed he had moved back though, but can't find anything to suggest he did.

DOOM was always very secretive about his private life I doubt you will find much about it on the net tbh.

Anybody know this group found them years ago on youtube randomly always wondered what happened to them.
This song is crazy should have been more succesfull

DOOM was always very secretive about his private life I doubt you will find much about it on the net tbh.
He was, but I thought someone would know what country he resided in at least. Want to know if he died in the Country he was born in and loved or the one that he showed distaste towards.

He was, but I thought someone would know what country he resided in at least. Want to know if he died in the Country he was born in and loved or the one that he showed distaste towards.

Understable I loved that man was like a second father to me honestly, wouldn't be suprised if he stayed in England not trying to come of as some arrogant Euro cunt but Life in America seems dreadful to me especially if you aren't wealthy and or white.
Maybe some information will come out after they release Madvilllainy 2

Understable I loved that man was like a second father to me honestly, wouldn't be suprised if he stayed in England not trying to come of as some arrogant Euro cunt but Life in America seems dreadful to me especially if you aren't wealthy and or white.
Maybe some information will come out after they release Madvilllainy 2
For sure, i've had a poster of his face on my wall for 8 years and my Christmas Tree last year had his face on the top too.. Huge huge fan.
I'm a Brit, so would take a little comfort in knowing my favourite artist of all time at least died in his beloved home country.
The thought of Madvillainy 2 is a little overwhelming for me right now lol, the first one was incredible, probably my favourite album of his.

For sure, i've had a poster of his face on my wall for 8 years and my Christmas Tree last year had his face on the top too.. Huge huge fan.
I'm a Brit, so would take a little comfort in knowing my favourite artist of all time at least died in his beloved home country.
The thought of Madvillainy 2 is a little overwhelming for me right now lol, the first one was incredible, probably my favourite album of his.

I trust Madvillain and peanut butter wolf with making the second one a classic as well, I had a lot of trouble identifying with my father in my youth cause I look mexican or a shrunken samoan and my dad is the most homely looking white dude you can imagine so I used DOOMs Music to escape for a second, even listened to his Vince Vaugh and King ghediroah and special Herbs stuff.
Even if he didn't die in the UK he loved it there I think saw some docu of him looking up records and buying rhyme dictionaries in the UK so he might be a brit at heart.
I only read about Madvillainy 2 some time ago, they might have a lot of DOOM music in the stash he never released I would just be happy to hear it waited for over 10 years.

I trust Madvillain and peanut butter wolf with making the second one a classic as well, I had a lot of trouble identifying with my father in my youth cause I look mexican or a shrunken samoan and my dad is the most homely looking white dude you can imagine so I used DOOMs Music to escape for a second, even listened to his Vince Vaugh and King ghediroah and special Herbs stuff.
Even if he didn't die in the UK he loved it there I think saw some docu of him looking up records and buying rhyme dictionaries in the UK so he might be a brit at heart.
I only read about Madvillainy 2 some time ago, they might have a lot of DOOM music in the stash he never released I would just be happy to hear it waited for over 10 years.
For sure man, and sorry to hear that!
There's got to be a bunch of tracks in the vault, the last few that came out for GTA the Badbadnotgood collab and stuff must have been made a while ago.
Did you see the tributes from Open Mike Eagle and Lupe Fiasco? well worth a watch, both really touching imo.

Back