The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

The answer to my question, all these years, has been "Gimme Watcha Got" by La Pamplemouse, which I think HUGHPUGH already told me -- but the other component? The ESPN Sportscenter theme.

The answer to my question, all these years, has been "Gimme Watcha Got" by La Pamplemouse, which I think HUGHPUGH already told me -- but the other component? The ESPN Sportscenter theme.

No shit really?
I know it's got the Bob James bells in the background as well, I guess I wouldn't know the ESPN theme though (being from a civilised country and all), you got a link for the ESPn tune?

No shit really?
I know it's got the Bob James bells in the background as well, I guess I wouldn't know the ESPN theme though (being from a civilised country and all), you got a link for the ESPn tune?

is it obvious to you? I can't hear it instantly
After :06.

It isn't but I think it's one of those accidents you find in the lab that turn out ten times better than expected. But maybe someone heard it and said yeahhhh.

Dude, THIS is what that synth reminds me of -- but the problem, potnah, is MISSION TO MARS came out in 2000, five years after Tha Lik's track.

I just can't hear that ESPN tune at all, even looking up the timings there is nothing to me.
I need to see how E-Swift flipped it

It's amazing how some of these guys flip a sample so much it's almost impossible to spot. That would have been 94/95? Wonder if he needed to get sample clearance for it

New Redman dropping tomorrow

Last edited:
Anyone listen to the new Sadistik album that dropped last year? The Lazarus track is flames. My new fave track of the week. Absolute wordsmith. One of the most underrated guys out there.

I just can't hear that ESPN tune at all, even looking up the timings there is nothing to me.
I need to see how E-Swift flipped it

It's amazing how some of these guys flip a sample so much it's almost impossible to spot. That would have been 94/95? Wonder if he needed to get sample clearance for it

I think Riggs is trolling you. He's a known troll. I don't hear anything similar either. Unless it's been chopped and screwed so much it is unrecognizable.

I think Riggs is trolling you. He's a known troll. I don't hear anything similar either. Unless it's been chopped and screwed so much it is unrecognizable.
it's actually listed as an official sample source now so it is legit, I just can't hear it

I'm gonna reach out to E-Swift and ask hime what the fuck

Back