The official "The Why Files" thread

Looks like another good, that could be 3 in a row

"The inventors performed another magic trick, they disappeared"

😲
😲
😲
😲

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

For decades, we've heard about the catastrophic effects of fossil fuel pollution. For just as long, I've been hearing that global warming is a myth.

The two sides are constantly at each other's throats. But it's a fight that's completely unnecessary.

The technology to create unlimited, clean, free energy has existed for over a hundred years.

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, of inventors have created machines that pull energy out of thin air. Machines that could defy gravity, levitate, and fly. Machines that bend the fabric of spacetime itself.

These machines sound - not just like science fiction - they sound like magic.

So, where are these magical devices? Well, when the inventors patented and publicized their technology, they performed another magic trick: they disappeared.

I feel like this guy has an agenda, he plays it objective but isn't. There's something suspicious about it all...

Always entertaining subject matter and storytelling, obviously inspired by the legendary Art Bell (as seen in the background).

Also, how small is this fella? He sounds tiny and must be around one Joe Rogan tall. And why is he always lowering when the videos start?

I feel like this guy has an agenda, he plays it objective but isn't. There's something suspicious about it all...

Always entertaining subject matter and storytelling, obviously inspired by the legendary Art Bell (as seen in the background).

Also, how small is this fella? He sounds tiny and must be around one Joe Rogan tall. And why is he always lowering when the videos start?

He's squatting down onto a small fist.

There’s supposed to be a new episode dropped today @ 3pm pst.

Also, for those of you that have Roku players, The Why Files has their own channel on the Roku channel app. It’s a good way to watch if you just want to throw on some old episodes to have on in the background.

Last edited:
There’s supposed to be a new episode dropped today @ 12pm pst.

Also, for those of you that have Roku players, The Why Files has their own channel on the Roku channel app. It’s a good way to watch if you just want to throw on some old episodes to have on in the background.

Where did he announce the new episode?
The preview isnt even posted on the Youtube channel yet so Im just wondering if theyre still gonna make 12 o'clock

Last edited:
Oh boy, oh boy!
The Alaska Black Pyramid is probably my favorite current mystery, i am extremely excited about this one, the last 4 episodes have been really good, can we make it 5 in a row

The Dark Pyramid of Alaska | Military Cover-up of a Forbidden Collaboration

In a remote corner of Alaska, a military officer stumbles upon a chilling discovery—an enormous pyramid buried deep under the icy wilderness, possibly larger than the Great Pyramid of Giza. The initial sighting during a seismic event leads to whispers of ancient technologies and hidden histories.

The local news coverage mysteriously vanishes overnight. Witnesses and insiders offer conflicting stories, fueling speculations about secret military involvement and otherworldly energies.

It's become known as the Dark Pyramid or Black Pyramid. What are the origins of this enigmatic structure? Why is it buried? Why so much security and secrecy? Could this be buried technology that holds truths about our past and power beyond our understanding?

Last edited:
Oh boy, oh boy!
The Alaska Black Pyramid is probably my favorite current mystery, i am extremely excited about this one, the last 4 episodes have been really good, can we make it 5 in a row

In a remote corner of Alaska, a military officer stumbles upon a chilling discovery—an enormous pyramid buried deep under the icy wilderness, possibly larger than the Great Pyramid of Giza. The initial sighting during a seismic event leads to whispers of ancient technologies and hidden histories.

The local news coverage mysteriously vanishes overnight. Witnesses and insiders offer conflicting stories, fueling speculations about secret military involvement and otherworldly energies.

It's become known as the Dark Pyramid or Black Pyramid. What are the origins of this enigmatic structure? Why is it buried? Why so much security and secrecy? Could this be buried technology that holds truths about our past and power beyond our understanding?

Very cool! We got a little info on it, in the remote viewing episode, but it’s nice to have a whole episode dedicated to Alaskan black pyramid! Looking forward to watching this one later tonight after my nightly bowl.

Someone asked AJ his thoughts on the Boeing deaths and he completely ignored the question
He's no dummy lol

Oh boy, oh boy!

I watched it last night, pretty interesting.

Stumbled across this channel the other week...totally awesome. Been binging on it.

Back