The Rising Star: Renato Moicano 2024's glory path

jjoaogbs

The Heisenberg of the Desert
@Yellow
Reaction score
Since my boy Chandler does not deserve this gimmick fight by the end of 2023, I am here to suggest the glory path for UFC match makers utilize this opportunity to make mt boy Moicano the next UFC champ.
That's gonna bulldoze its way to the championship belt by the end of 2024. Buckle up, 'cause it's gonna be a wild ride!

Renato Moicano vs. Conor McGregor - UFC 296
Moicano kicks off his journey by taking on none other than McGregor himself. A win here against the notorious Irishman would instantly catapult Moicano into the spotlight and set the tone for his run.

Renato Moicano vs. Charles Oliveira
A showdown with Oliveira, who will still be the former champ, presents the opportunity for Moicano to prove his mettle against elite competition. A win here could solidify his position as a top contender. IN RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL.

Renato Moicano vs. Islam Makhachev (Championship Match)
LAS VEGAS, November 2024. After taking out some high-profile names, Moicano earns his shot at the gold against Makhachev. With a well-rounded skill set and an impressive streak, Moicano clinches the championship title!

His mic skills are gonna be a major game-changer on his path to gold.

Impressive streak needs to be something more than Brad Ridell, Conor and Charles.

I like Moicano, but don't think he will be touching gold anytime.

Impressive streak needs to be something more than Brad Ridell, Conor and Charles.

I like Moicano, but don't think he will be touching gold anytime.
Why? Dana runs the game and Moicano is profitable.

Moicano is cool but at 34 on a 1 fight win streak, I can't see him becoming champ.

I hope he finally gets his MOTHAFUCKIN MONEY!

The show is running, just with different oponnents and dates...

I don’t expect number 10 Moicano to fight number 2 Oliveira next. But you never know with the UFC.

No matter what he is not getting a TS in 2024. The next title fight is June 1. If Islam wins, his next fight after that would probably be in October. There won’t be 3 title fights between now, and December 31.

He’s at least 2 wins away from a TS, imo. Maybe even 3. He’ll be turning 35 next month. And there’s that brick wall that elites from FLW - LW hit at 35 years old, so far. And if Turner hadn’t been so arrogant, he probably would have put Moicano away at the end of round 1 at 300.

The odds are against him. But him fighting for a belt is possible. But for him to win the belt at 36 years old. After going through the elite fighters in front of him. Just doesn’t seem likely, imo.

Maybe if he got the TS in 2024, he could win. But winning it in 2025. I don’t think so. He would be making UFC history if he did do it in 2025. It would be cool to see him do it.

I like him. He is charismatic and understands how to create a buzz for himself. If he can really knock off the next contender then he might be able to contend for the belt.

Platinum Mike vs Conor is next buddy

War Money Mochachino tho

Back