The smallest NHL player would knock out Jake Paul

Kane's second sport was boxing and he definitely not a small dude. That being said, Jake while having a very limited ceiling is obviously training regularly and taking the sport at least somewhat seriously.

Just being tough (hockey players are usually ridiculously tough athletes) isn't enough to make up for skill or training.

Id still bet on Kane

Lol. Don't care about 6 year olds but you post a statistic of hockey players, 99% being under 16. I'm just telling you the truth and you need to lie so you don't feel lame.

The info i sent u shows nothing about age and talks about registered players in the international ice hockey federation..not the YMCA volleyball club

So i dunno where that 99 percent came from...probably out of your ass like most of your responses you werent even talking about the sport correctly in ur first post calling it NHL.and now im suppose to trust ur stats??.on it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Int...ey Federation,Switzerland, and has 81 members.

Here there link..they host adult hockey.

Hockey between 18 and 20 still adults

And under 18 hockey.

But please go on with ur 99 percent under 16 bullshit

Four major? Because some dude on ESPN said? More people play soccer in the US than hockey. Definitely not even close to one of the 4 most popular sports! Fantasy land... How can it be in the top four when Africa, South America and most of Asia can't play?
Yes 4 major sports
hockey
baseball
basketball
and hand egg

The info i sent u shows nothing about age and talks about registered players in the international ice hockey federation..not the YMCA volleyball club

So i dunno where that 99 percent came from...probably out of your ass like most of your responses you werent even talking about the sport correctly in ur first post calling it NHL.and now im suppose to trust ur stats??.on it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Ice_Hockey_Federation#:~:text=The International Ice Hockey Federation,Switzerland, and has 81 members.

Here there link..they host adult hockey.

Hockey between 18 and 20 still adults

And under 18 hockey.

But please go on with ur 99 percent under 16 bullshit
Correct, the info you linked to shows all ages. And like most sports, 99% are under 18. Yes, I'm sure the age between 18-20 makes a tiny dent. Its pretty obvious from the sources both you linked and I linked that far less people play hockey in the USA than a bunch of other sports and worldwide Hockey doesn't even rank.
Everyone knows McGregor, I live in the USA and I couldn't even name one hockey player. Just like most of the world.

Robin Lehner a NHL goalie also called him out lol. Considering he's a goalie he doesn't get in many fights on the ice, but he trains MMA in his spare time as far as my knowledge goes.

I'll take Lehner via death glare.

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FDhNqqLdX0AA0swv.jpg

Last edited:
Kanes a beast. But these guys have a hard time fighting off skates. He's obviously quite athletic and tough so maybe that can translate but he'd have to completley forget how he usually fights
You have no idea what you're are talking about. Hockey players have tons of lower body strength, great stamina and tremendous leverage on or off the ice.

Don't worry NBA, the NHL is here to show what athletes are all about.

Hockey is such a crazy sport lmao.

How is it even possible we have a sport where it's common and accepted to just get into bareknuckle fist fights during a match.

<{outtahere}>

I don't know about all the small NHL guys.....but this guy was listed at like 5'8" (which means he was probably 5'7" or so) and I'd bet my house on him over this Jake Paul fella.

tiedomi_2018-10-26.jpg

Jake embarrasses that dude. An actual trained boxer whoops any random athletic guy any day.

Put him in boxing shoes in a boxing ring and we’ll see how he does. Nowhere to skate and no jersey to grab. 4-8 rounds minimum. And when you get punched in the mouth nobody’s gonna stop it until you quit or get KO’d. But let’s see what he’s got.

He actually boxes though, his dad is a boxing coach and he has been boxing since he was a kid.

Evander Kane would melt Jake Paul within a round.

I don't know about all the small NHL guys.....but this guy was listed at like 5'8" (which means he was probably 5'7" or so) and I'd bet my house on him over this Jake Paul fella.

tiedomi_2018-10-26.jpg

Domi murks jake Paul

You guys are retards in here, you act as if this is a tough guy competition. Jake actually trains in boxing, which is something that the average sports player or person does not do. It’s like trying to compete with a plumber when you don’t know a thing about plumbing outside of using a plunger.

Jake has a good jab, good footwork, is athletic, and has power. He is an amateur to say the least but compared to someone with no boxing experience, he is a pro. There are always exceptions to the rule but anyone who has never boxed would get pieced up by Jake.
Evander Kane's father was an ammy and has been a boxing coach since Evander was a kid.

Coming from an athletic lineage, his father was an amateur boxer[3] and hockey player. Kane's mother was a college volleyball player.[1] His uncle, Leonard Kane, is a member of the Canadian Ball Hockey Hall of Fame.[4] Kane's cousin, Dwayne Provo, played in the Canadian Football League (CFL) for seven years and spent one season with the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL).[5] Another cousin, Kirk Johnson, boxed for Canada at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona and later fought John Ruiz for the 2002 World Boxing Association (WBA) Heavyweight title.[5]

So, Jake Paul is now the one everyone wants to fight?
What a depressing state of affairs...

Ikr, he’s lowkey a beast boxer

Looks impressive but who are these guys he's knocking out/down? Definitely has decent punching mechanics for guy of his experience which is about 3 years I think. I know he has a decent amount of athletiscm (he was a good wrestler in high school and his brother was a d1 wrestler) but I'm not buying that he could be the type to win a serious ammy tournament if he trained from a younger age and boxing was his sole livelihood.

A recently retired "A" level athlete who is 5'9 170 lbs and has zero experience in playing a contact sport.... there probably isnt a guy in the NHL who doesnt knock Robinson out cold.

There are tons of guys in the NHL who can't fight at all. I don't know where this perception that every guy in the NHL can fight comes from; you'd certainly never hear it from real hockey fans. Some guys definitely can (far fewer now than ever in the league's history), but it's hardly widespread. Fighting in hockey is pretty drastically different than actual boxing, too. There are fair amount of guys who are really good fighters who don't even throw a particularly good punch; they just have great balance and the technical know-how and grip strength to tie guys up.

Nah. I've traveled around the world, everyone knows MMA. Hockey is some weird niche sport 90% of the world doesn't know about.

You sound like the fat kids in school who never learned to skate.
So you travelled around the world with your badass Tapout shirt and asked people if they knew about MMA? Lmfao

So Jake Paul, a nobody, left a recently retired “A” level athlete and NBA Star (dunk contest champion with probably 35+ inch no step vertical), face down dead and now a “B” level hockey player is going to win?

I’ll put money on Jake Paul

No such thing as an a level athlete

Back