The smallest NHL player would knock out Jake Paul

Nothing I like Canada and hockey, but they put hockey players on a pedestal.
Nope, we do not. Hockey is actually declining with millennials. Us xennials and older guys don't put hockey players on a pedestal either. In fact, I have never heard a single person comparing hockey players to any other athlete. That nonsense is not a typical Canadian behaviour. The guy saying the smallest player can beat Paul then shares a video of Kane, who is far from small, clearly doesn't know hockey.

I realize the OP was ridiculous but your rebuttal certainly isnt the biggest NHL player.
I may not know much about hockey, but there are some that are about 6'8". That guy hardly looks bigger than 5'10" GSP
He’s 260. GSP is nowhere near that size. Do you think height = size? There are weight classes, rather than height classes because weight is where the advantages come in.

Jake's on the level of GSP. Everybody know this.
Jake Jake Paul does have more formal competitive boxing experience than GSP has formal competitive wrestling experience, but GSP competes in a sport that has some cross-training. About even.

GSP is one of the rare A-level athletes there are in MMA. It's amazing how good his wrestling is considering he never had a wrestling background.
I totally agree. Hitting the blast double on Koschek and throwing Hughes for Ippon from a neutral tie-up were two of the most impressive things I ever saw—and I’ll admit I swore he wouldn’t be able to do anything to that caliber of wrestler at the time.

and for,those who say it was just set up by his striking, look at him working over Otto Olson in ADCC. You’d think GSP was the All-American wrestler.

Nope, we do not. Hockey is actually declining with millennials. Us xennials and older guys don't put hockey players on a pedestal either. In fact, I have never heard a single person comparing hockey players to any other athlete. That nonsense is not a typical Canadian behaviour. The guy saying the smallest player can beat Paul then shares a video of Kane, who is far from small, clearly doesn't know hockey.

As a Bruins fan who has dealt with Habs fans a long time, yea not my experience.

As a Bruins fan who has dealt with Habs fans a long time, yea not my experience.
Oh right, I forgot about habs fans! They think their captain throws better than Rodgers, balls better than Bron and acts better than Denzel!

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're are talking about. Hockey players have tons of lower body strength, great stamina and tremendous leverage on or off the ice.
That's the "quite athletic" part of the comment that may translate to MMA, Must have missed it.

Jake Jake Paul does have more formal competitive boxing experience than GSP has formal competitive wrestling experience, but GSP competes in a sport that has some cross-training. About even.
I wouldn't even say even, Jake's straight up better. Even in MMA, Conor would have problems with him.

..mmmmkm

You avoided how wrong you were. But I guess delusions of grandeur are a typical American trait, just like respecting our athletes is a typical Canadian trait

The man who speaks for all Canadians is before us. He knows every single one of them and experiences anyone else has had with them are not valid. Not one single Canadian has ever put a hockey player up on a pedestal, not on this mans watch.

Thank you Canadian Packers fan.

The man who speaks for all Canadians is before us. He knows every single one of them and experiences anyone else has had with them are not valid. Not one single Canadian has ever put a hockey player up on a pedestal, not on this mans watch.

Thank you Canadian Packers fan.
Damn, you sure got me. You must be the coolest and most popular! Seek help moron

off the charts sensitivity
OFF* Do you conduct all your social interactions this way? You must struggle mightily, it's interesting that you assume what I feel and think. It speaks volumes about your state of mind, try to not be so negative if you want better for yourself. This conversation went from irritating and slightly comical to sad. I am not interested in contributing to your state, have a great day

OFF* Do you conduct all your social interactions this way? You must struggle mightily, it's interesting that you assume what I feel and think. It speaks volumes about your state of mind, try to not be so negative if you want better for yourself. This conversation went from irritating and slightly comical to sad. I am not interested in contributing to your state, have a great day
200.gif

Back