The Thug Rose Hate Train is ridiculous

Rose has everything to be champ again but she will need to first...Take her life back and get rid of Pat Barry

Train fulltime with Bullet or a high level MMA camp

Grow her hair long again (Bullet has her hair long and she is a former defending champion)

The excuse about it gets in her way and how she doesn't want to be "sexualised" for having long her is just some brainwashed garbage that Pat forced on her

She needs to find the strength to free herself from the clutches of Pat Barry if she is ever going to move forward

If she would just grow her hair back, at least once

Look, Rose gets away from Pat into the right situation and she could probably have a small resurgence in the twilight of her career. Would it matter much at this point? A lot of female MMA fighters have a key male in the background pulling the strings. It's a different dynamic.
She's 31.

How is she regressing though? She never used to try and LNP everyone.
She actually did LnP Weili in the second fight, toward the end. But I get that she probably just wanted to keep her belt in an otherwise even fight. It makes it seem even more impressive after we've seen what Weili can do on the ground. Similarly, it's slightly more impressive what she did to Ribas... But not much.

Give her Barber and hope that it's fireworks or I honestly think Rose should hang it up.

Rose was an exciting fighter and I was a huge fan. Now that she is not an exciting fighter., I am no longer a fan; it's pretty simple.

I like Rose a lot ,
she was also a very pretty girl but now she looks like a retired Irish male boxer

On the one hand she has crazy good wins like finishing Joanna and Zhang... On the other hand she has never won more than 3 in a row, lost to Karolina via Karolina being able to consistently land knees in the clinch to get the decision.. Got slammed on her head by Andrade and despite winning the rematch it was a competitive fight where she was getting hurt and fading down the stretch (won by split decision). Did nothing in the Esparza rematch, didn't look that good at all yesterday.

Maybe she's just horribly inconsistent? I don't get how on the one hand she starched Zhang and Joanna (rematches were super close tbf) then on the other hand Karolina was able to beat her and Esparza was able to win a fight against her while using zero grappling... Like how does that work? I'm confused..

I think people are still a bit tainted by the Esparza fight which was kind of a shocker. I wish she would put together some 3-5 hit combos together better.

her fight against Carla was pathetic, it was an opponent she should have shitted on, Carla has shit striking and Rose fought scared she shouldn't be anywhere near a title shot

I know people hate Pat, but who hates Rose? She gave on absolutely atrocious fight, but that's in the past. She's already multiple fights away from it. Similar to Francis and his snoozer vs Lewis. People should get over it.

On the one hand she has crazy good wins like finishing Joanna and Zhang... On the other hand she has never won more than 3 in a row, lost to Karolina via Karolina being able to consistently land knees in the clinch to get the decision.. Got slammed on her head by Andrade and despite winning the rematch it was a competitive fight where she was getting hurt and fading down the stretch (won by split decision). Did nothing in the Esparza rematch, didn't look that good at all yesterday.

Maybe she's just horribly inconsistent? I don't get how on the one hand she starched Zhang and Joanna (rematches were super close tbf) then on the other hand Karolina was able to beat her and Esparza was able to win a fight against her while using zero grappling... Like how does that work? I'm confused..
Some days everything goes smooth like a knife through butter. I'm feeling myself. Draining treys. Peeps laughing at my jokes. That's Rose versus Joanna and Zhang.

Some days suck. Trying to glide along with minimal drama. Nothing goes well. Throw up outside the gym. Someone cuts me off in traffic and gives me the finger. That's her performance against Esparza.

Other days I just want a small victory so I stick to what I'm good at without expending too much energy. Keep my head down. Just get through the day and overall it went fine no big complaints. That's Rose against Ribas.

Back