The UFC should abolish women's fw for atomweight.

Why? just why? that would be a waste, there's still Holly Holm, Norma Dumont and many names at 145 Ibs, also since Nunes retired, anyone can become champion, so why? also any of the girls that retired can come back to the UFC, any of the Bellator, Invicta...etc can sign up with the UFC, so No, I don't think so.

Why? just why? that would be a waste, there's still Holly Holm, Norma Dumont and many names at 145 Ibs, also since Nunes retired, anyone can become champion, so why? also any of the girls that retired can come back to the UFC, any of the Bellator, Invicta...etc can sign up with the UFC, so No, I don't think so.

bro really out here naming a 41 year old Holly Holm as one of his 2 examples {<jordan}

Honestly, he talent pool for women's fw sucks ass while for atomweight it might be one of the deepest. Very few women are 145 after a weight cut. It doesn't even make sense especially with Amanda Nunes retiring.
Also why start W-AW? the UFC should continue on what they started, also building a newer division will be hard, what if W-AW could have a terrible potential? cause that will cost Dana and the UFC a lot and will make them tired, so they should continue on what they started, also why kill women to make AW?

bro really out here naming a 41 year old Holly Holm as one of his 2 examples {<jordan}
GDR is still around, there's also Ailin Perez, Chelsea Chandler...or any W-BW fighters can move up to W-FW, and since Nunes retired, anyone can have the title, it would be absolutely ridiculous if the UFC did that, any fighter who wants to be champion in that division, why ruin their dreams of fighting in that division? Idk.

GDR is still around, there's also Ailin Perez, Chelsea Chandler...or any W-BW fighters can move up to W-FW, and since Nunes retired, anyone can have the title, it would be absolutely ridiculous if the UFC did that, any fighter who wants to be champion in that division, why ruin their dreams of fighting in that division? Idk.
bro are you trolling with those names?

Because there are a lot of great atomweights fighting in other big organizations already that the UFC could buy. There aren't a lot of great women fw's.
So you're saying buy fighters from other Organizations??!! lol, well name me some if you are very knowledgeable then, Michelle Waterson is the only most popular one that comes to mind, she's already in the UFC and she's not having much left in her career and will retire, also like if you're saying so, then why the UFC can't buy any W-FW fighters from other organizations then?

FW is dead anyways and it doesn't make sense to keep around just so some women who can comfortably make BW can choose to try their chances at FW instead.

bro are you trolling with those names?
Like, you want me to name you more and read a lot of things??!! alright then:
Felicia Spencer, Megan Anderson can be in the mix again, Cyborg, GDR, Julia Budd, Bea Malecki, Jessica Rose Clark, Holly Holm, Kunitskaya, Tonya and the other 6 names that are in the UFC can be in the Women's FW Division, that would be stupid and dumb af if Dana decides to remove the division, and like, why make Atomweight like how fans be excited for? who are the big names in W-AW? in W-FW, Cyborg is a big name, Holly is a big name, building AW would be worse, the UFC should continue on what they started, also W-FW isn't bad, it had 4 main events in UFC history, it had Cyborg against Holly and Yana, it had Holly vs GDR, it had Nunes vs Spencer, Dana should just wait on it, also unlike Men's Flyweight, Dana had to wait for it till it got stacked, why can't Dana wait for W-FW to get stacked too? also Men's Flyweight had DJ champ from 2012-2018 while W-FW had 3 champs, also GDR is still in the Mix.

FW is dead anyways and it doesn't make sense to keep around just so some women who can comfortably make BW can choose to try their chances at FW instead.
Alright, whatever, anyways, at the end of the day, I'm not the president of the UFC lol, I'm just saying my opinion.

This. Nunes wasn't even a true fw. FW just sucks so bad that she could easily dominate there too

UFC just needs to consolidate all womens divisions into one. Their is not enough roster, and no where near the level of quality to support multiple WMMA divisions. It is what it is. Similar to the WNBA. I just don't care enough, unless it's a title fight, and even then I don't care. Nunes vs Aldana was boring af. Hardly seemed like I was watching the most talented fighters ever.

Just get rid of women's FW. No need to add another weight class only 10 people are interested in.

Like, you want me to name you more and read a lot of things??!! alright then:
Felicia Spencer, Megan Anderson can be in the mix again, Cyborg, GDR, Julia Budd, Bea Malecki, Jessica Rose Clark, Holly Holm, Kunitskaya, Tonya and the other 6 names that are in the UFC can be in the Women's FW Division, that would be stupid and dumb af if Dana decides to remove the division, and like, why make Atomweight like how fans be excited for? who are the big names in W-AW? in W-FW, Cyborg is a big name, Holly is a big name, building AW would be worse, the UFC should continue on what they started, also W-FW isn't bad, it had 4 main events in UFC history, it had Cyborg against Holly and Yana, it had Holly vs GDR, it had Nunes vs Spencer, Dana should just wait on it, also unlike Men's Flyweight, Dana had to wait for it till it got stacked, why can't Dana wait for W-FW to get stacked too? also Men's Flyweight had DJ champ from 2012-2018 while W-FW had 3 champs, also GDR is still in the Mix.

lol.

Just because those fighters could be in FW, doesn't mean they should be.

Budd is fine where she is and isn't coming to the UFC.

Megan is done fighting.

Spencer is done fighting.

Cyborg is never coming back to the UFC. She doesn't want that comp.

Holly and Yana are better as BWs. Holly only moved up because she got a free title shot.

Clark is shit and probably done as a fighter. She's a good size for BW.

Malecki? lol. Bro, please. That girl probably isn't fighting again.

Literally all the girls you think should be in this division either aren't going to be fighting, are fighting but have little time left, or are just plain shit.

Back