The UFC should abolish women's fw for atomweight.

Get Brye Anne Russillo and her E cups to make 145 and bring her into the UFC and it'll be the most popular weight class ever

brye.png

She tried to fuck Dana over on the way out due to her tumultuous past with him. Why do you think that is son. Or are you that oblivious you are ignoring the obvious as to why that occurred
Cybro only (conveniently) remembered all of that stuff when it was time to renegotiate her contract. Before then, she was fine with UFC and Dana, and had even said so, on more than one occasion. You seem to (conveniently) forget that.
yet she has behaved like a professional in every organization she has been in?
Multiple busts for PEDs, a tampered scale, claims of a six pound bikini, lying on USADA forms, running to remote locations to avoid testing agents, calling bantamweights cowards for not moving up to a weight class that she cuts weight to. You have a very low bar for “behaved like a professional.”

Or as a matter of fact you don’t have to guess as she said specifically what her grudge is and it played out for the world to see.
See my response above
I was addressing the big ass lie that she left for lesser competition.
she went from going to decision against the likes of bantamweight Holly Holm and Felicia Spencer, to finishing Bellator’s top featherweights. Seems like she did, indeed, leave for lesser competition.
I shouldn’t need to address whether she was verbally disrespected publicly probably worse than any woman has been disrespected by the men who run a major company.
Any woman? Really? LMFAO, just, LMFAO
I shouldn’t have to address how there was no way that relationship wouldn’t sour.
SHE AND HER BROKE DICK (LITERALLY)BF soured that relationship, the moment they brought up years old crap in order to hard ball the UFC, and garner media and crowd sympathy. Rather than negotiate like adults, they acted like children. Cyborg soured that relationship, not the UFC.
To me it’s so obvious I find that a YOU thing that YOU need to work on understanding. I don’t care if you do or don’t. Just try to pipe down a little on telling others their perspectives are wrong .

OK, Ray Elbe sock account

Cybro only (conveniently) remembered all of that stuff when it was time to renegotiate her contract. Before then, she was fine with UFC and Dana, and had even said so, on more than one occasion. You seem to (conveniently) forget that.

Multiple busts for PEDs, a tampered scale, claims of a six pound bikini, lying on USADA forms, running to remote locations to avoid testing agents, calling bantamweights cowards for not moving up to a weight class that she cuts weight to. You have a very low bar for “behaved like a professional.”

See my response above

she went from going to decision against the likes of bantamweight Holly Holm and Felicia Spencer, to finishing Bellator’s top featherweights. Seems like she did, indeed, leave for lesser competition.

Any woman? Really? LMFAO, just, LMFAO

SHE AND HER BROKE DICK (LITERALLY)BF soured that relationship, the moment they brought up years old crap in order to hard ball the UFC, and garner media and crowd sympathy. Rather than negotiate like adults, they acted like children. Cyborg soured that relationship, not the UFC.

OK, Ray Elbe sock account
Can you politely leave me the fuck alone on the topic. I don’t agree with your perspective I find it pretty pathetic yet as a person I respect your right to it only I don’t care to read it.

Why? just why? that would be a waste, there's still Holly Holm, Norma Dumont and many names at 145 Ibs, also since Nunes retired, anyone can become champion, so why? also any of the girls that retired can come back to the UFC, any of the Bellator, Invicta...etc can sign up with the UFC, so No, I don't think so.
there aren't more than 5 145ers on the roster

Why? just why? that would be a waste, there's still Holly Holm, Norma Dumont and many names at 145 Ibs, also since Nunes retired, anyone can become champion, so why? also any of the girls that retired can come back to the UFC, any of the Bellator, Invicta...etc can sign up with the UFC, so No, I don't think so.
Nice Dana move.

"Talent is so deep!

We have Holly Holm, and that other chick, and the list goes on and on."

Not exactly a hot take, my guy. The majority of posters would agree.

Back