The Ultimate Wrestling Question: You own a promotion and get either guy in their prime for 15 years.

I'm going Sid based on how much I marked out as a kid for him. Her seemed mythical and terrified me. I saw him like in 1996 and he had the look in his eyes like he wouldn't mind beating up a fan.

Sid had a solid 10 year run, Nash was good for 5. Neither guys a 15 year prime guy.

Sid’s got a higher floor, he’s basically an automatic main eventer just by walking in the door, Nash has a higher ceiling. Neither guy’s a dream for team spirit, but Sid might actually help you by fucking off to play softball from time to time.

Sid was over in ECW, somewhere he realistically should have been despised.

One guy is still making money off a gimmick from 96......the other guy is known for a faces of death gif.

Choices......choices.

Sid would take every summer off for Softball, ask to quit 2-3 times a year and probably hurt somebody or himself every year

Nash would drink wine, make me laugh and try to help with the booking

Easy answer, Nash

Sid, but I'd put him on a part time contract.

I was never that impressed with Nash.

Sid had a solid 10 year run, Nash was good for 5. Neither guys a 15 year prime guy.

Sid’s got a higher floor, he’s basically an automatic main eventer just by walking in the door, Nash has a higher ceiling. Neither guy’s a dream for team spirit, but Sid might actually help you by fucking off to play softball from time to time.
what i feel is interesting is.

I could get Sid right? And I'll draw....for probably 6ish months if I smash him over everyone. Then once the shine wears off he'd have to go away for 6 months and then come back later for another run.

I could get Nash. And I probably won't draw at first unless I think of some killer angle. I also could do the heel Diesel stuff they were doing in 96 that was a precursor to Stone Cold and maybe that could draw. However, Nash can also be in a tag, or even an upper mid card giant/IC level even. And be fine.

So it's quite the conundrum

Easily Sid.

Bigger "it" factor.

Better look.

More believable.

Better wrestler.

eaxfWSNf-Sid-Vicious.jpg

These were not the choices i was expecting when i opened this thread. Neither TBH but if i had to choose, Nash.

SYCHO SID all the way

Back