Economy The US has given Zelensky's govt $129 million PER DAY since the war started !

NATO is a defensive pact,
Major NATO Military Interventions

Anchor Guard, Kuwait-Iraq 1990
Ace Guard, Kuwait-Iraq 1991
Operation Joint Guard, Bosnia and Herzegovina 1992
Operation Allied Force, Kosovo-Montenegro-Serbia 1999
Afghanistan War, Afghanistan 2003
NATO Training Mission-Iraq, Iraq 2004
Operation Ocean Shield, Somalia 2009
Military Intervention in Libya 2011

I never claimed you reported me, you claimed I reported you. I didn't and never have. Zero clue what the hell you are talking about.
Like you don't support Ukraine and are supporting Russia ( be man and don't deny this ) ...I don't support our taxpayers money to be wasted on overrated U.S MIC production and also dealing with their parasitic banks sector.
Especially how overrated is their MIC export production etc beauties.

However you will not instruct ppl how to think and why.
Especially that doesn't looks that you know reality and are living in some kind of dreams.
1.U.S will not reduce def spendings, pretty opposite and any next government just will increase these. Like South Korea, Japan, China and Russia too.
It is destiny for some relatively long period. Your pocket will not get more money in even if tomorrow Ukraine will not exist and You will elect Donald.
Elect ...I don't mind.
I do not support idea that we should fund overrated U.S MIC industry from our pockets or to fund U.S LNG export industry.
We long ago should had sanctioned U.S and told them to piss off.....and STFU.

Why is everything so black and white with these far left twats? Any criticism of the United States involvement in this war doesn't automatically make somebody a Putin shill. Two things can be true for fuck sake.

You do realize far lefts are pro-Russia right?

We need to put America first, not Ukraine, not Israel. Our politicians bleeding us dry monetarily and putting us in harms way is treasonous. We have an illegitimate government

They ignored the warning so much that Ukraine was still not in NATO and no heavy weaponry was given to Ukraine.

Also when you say "Russia wants to negotiate" its almost as if you just picked this up and forget all the rounds of negotiation that happened when Russia was winning the war, they were correctly idenfitied as stall tactics by Russia in order to prevent Ukraine from getting real help.

When those failed its when HIMARS were given to Ukraine.

Russia can't ask surrender type terms without winning the war, you are clearly saying Russia deserves to get treated like a victor in a war, which is obvious considering your "negotiation" implies a defeated Ukraine.

Hey, the deal that red-brown types want is that Russia gets all of Ukraine's land and Ukrainians get to stop getting killed and raped and stuff. That's win-win. Why are people who want that deal considered Putin shills?

Lol x 1000000 at “ give .” It’s mostly fuckin loans and old military equipment gonna be decommissioned . Ain’t nothing free in this world folks and sorry Santa ain’t real . Neither is your fav god.

Y'all about to lose your shit when you find out how much we're finnin to send is Israel!

Lol x 1000000 at “ give .” It’s mostly fuckin loans and old military equipment gonna be decommissioned . Ain’t nothing free in this world folks and sorry Santa ain’t real . Neither is your fav god.
No it's not. Military equipment makes up only 31% of the funding. The only "loan" part is 6% of the total funding. Willing to bet none of that gets paid back. This is mostly all money laundering. You haven't done your homework.

Last edited:
No it's not. Military equipment makes up only 31% of the funding. The only "loan" part is 6% of the total funding. Willing to bet none of that gets paid back. This is mostly all money laundering. You haven't done your homework.
Most "loans" at the highest level at IMF and World Bank involve money laundering bud. You havent done your homework. What they disclose about the funding is all bullshit anyways,right? The world isnt built on Adam Smith's principles. Its all corrupt. All of it, particularly when it comes to business dealings.

Most "loans" at the highest level at IMF and World Bank involve money laundering bud. You havent done your homework. What they disclose about the funding is all bullshit anyways,right? The world isnt built on Adam Smith's principles. Its all corrupt. All of it, particularly when it comes to business dealings.
You're not doing a very good job at pushing the "it's just old military equipment" narrative...

Back