Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

These assaults are happening daily. The most disturbing part are the weak spine "watchers". We are all our brothers keepers.....I wouldn't stand idly by and watch a cop knee a guys neck for 9 minutes. I wont watch thugs beat people for being Asian. Now if it were a group of circus clowns being beaten, I may join in because F them.

Sometimes on the wknds I ride a NYC subway with my friend from Hong Kong. I joked "I can't sit by you because of the uptick in Asian attacks." But nothing happened. I try to be on guard.

Now I hope Palestinian rebels don't take their anger out the NYC subways.

gDQk9GQ.gif

That was badass!!

The wigs flying.. lol

Last edited:
I believe Asians are the foundation of America today.

Asian man pushed onto subway tracks in Queens
https://abc7ny.com/asian-crime-subway-attack-man-pushed-on-tracks-hate/10687298/
LONG ISLAND CITY, Queens (WABC) -- Police are investigating yet another crime against a person of Asian descent after a man was pushed onto the subway tracks in Queens Monday morning.

It happened around 7:45 a.m. at the 21st Street/Queensbridge subway station on the F line.
Authorities say the 35-year-old man was standing on the southbound platform when the perpetrator approached him from behind, muttered something to him, and shoved him onto the tracks.
10688305_052421-wabc-subway-shove-suspect-img.jpg

Right now its about self preservation. If I am :
Black: I avoid black house parties.
Asian: I avoid Subways, public streets in liberal run cities.
Jewish: I avoid NYC, Gas stations.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/...dential-burglaries-targeting-homeowners-asian
Eight Individuals Charged in Connection with Residential Burglaries Targeting Homeowners of Asian Descent
NEWARK, N.J. – Eight members of an interstate burglary crew were charged for their roles in a conspiracy that targeted homeowners of Asian descent for residential burglaries, Acting U.S. Attorney Rachael A. Honig announced today.

Rabine Armour of Easton, Pennsylvania; Kevin Burton of Newark; Kevin Jackson of Rahway, New Jersey; Thomas Rodgers of Newark; James Hurt of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania; Sherman Glasco of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania; Randi Barr of Irvington, New Jersey; and Terrance Black of Irvington, New Jersey, are charged by complaint with conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property. Burton is also charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm, and conspiring with Keesha Davis, of Elizabeth, New Jersey, to tamper with evidence. The defendants will appear by videoconference today before U.S. Magistrate Judge James B. Clark III.

Back