The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closer here. Remember though a name change bet isn’t going to be enforced manually from admins so you would have to give your word you will plat up to change your name. I keep plat year round so you don’t have to worry about that on my end. I picked four months cause that’s the required amount of time it takes after a name change to change it again. I don’t want a full year name bet and four months is pretty long but kinda the forced minimum here. Lastly, I want it to be “Wai” with a capital “W”.

@Lead v. @waiguoren
1. Joseph Biden or Bernard Sanders will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @waiguoren - Sanders @Lead - Biden
3. Official Announcement at the 2020 Democratic National Convention (7/16/20)
4. Name bet (If waiguoren wins, Lead must change his name to “BimboTeet”. If Lead wins, waiguoren must change his name to “Wai”.)
5. 4 months
6. If neither Biden nor Sanders is the nominee, the bet is a push.

We also need to pick a 7 which would be what mod decides on the bet if we reach a disagreement over its result. Seems like an impossible situation here but still needs put in since I shouldn’t call my own bet.

@waiguoren

Cheapskate and a welcher is no way to go through life

In for the retarded shit show. Don't let me down, boys.

This is disappointing in any case. I was betting on Dershowitz being further implicated.

Another failed bet, Mr. Fa. It would be best for you to stop gambling.

Another failed bet, Mr. Fa. It would be best for you to stop gambling.
That's not a wager. The word "bet" doesn't always mean that an agreement was reached or that there were stakes. Because you are so obsessed with the subject that you confuse these uses of the term, I suggest that it would be best for you to stop gambling.

That's not a wager. The word "bet" doesn't always mean that an agreement was reached or that there were stakes. Because you are so obsessed with the subject that you confuse these uses of the term, I suggest that it would be best for you to stop gambling.
<24>

Now offering bet:

Bernard Sanders will pass Elizabeth Warren in national polling average within the next three weeks.

No cash bets allowed, gentlemen.

If you want to do this with third-party enforcement, you can both join an online betting exchange like bet365 or Fairlay or Betfair or Matchbook.
"Fuck off, Wai." - Everyone

iu

Hey @Lead let me know if this works for an enforceable bet here. Don't want anyone to be able to chicken out, and this makes it more fun :) Also let me know if any of the terms need to be changed to make it official.

10 Way rumble between @HockeyBjj @MMAisGod @Gregolian @PolishHeadlock2 @Trotsky @Lowmanproblems @zebby23 @Broke Lester @kpt018 @sickc0d3r

1) The loser of the warroom fantasy football league will get a new avatar as a "sacko" punishment

2) Everyone tagged above agrees that the loser is the owner with the worst record at the end of the regular season (weeks 1-14 of nfl football season). In case of a tie of worst record, the lowest 'points for' total will be the tie breaker

3) 12/10/19 is the day after the last game of week 14, and will be when the loser is official.

4) the loser will wear the below picture as their avatar
i-suck-at-fantasy-football-27824772.png

5) This punishment will last until the nfl superbowl (can be removed 2/3/2020)

6) No reasons this could end in null. If an owner bails on the league and stops setting lineup, he is still responsible for the finish his now abandoned team receives.

7) The honorable commissioner @HockeyBjj will call the result, with it easily verified by the other members of the league. If there needs to be mod involvement, a link to the league can be PMed to @Lead (don't want the league link just floating out publicly as potentially someone could maybe discover a user's email address)

Hey @Lead let me know if this works for an enforceable bet here. Don't want anyone to be able to chicken out, and this makes it more fun :) Also let me know if any of the terms need to be changed to make it official.

10 Way rumble between @HockeyBjj @MMAisGod @Gregolian @PolishHeadlock2 @Trotsky @Lowmanproblems @zebby23 @Broke Lester @kpt018 @sickc0d3r

1) The loser of the warroom fantasy football league will get a new avatar as a "sacko" punishment

2) Everyone tagged above agrees that the loser is the owner with the worst record at the end of the regular season (weeks 1-14 of nfl football season). In case of a tie of worst record, the lowest 'points for' total will be the tie breaker

3) 12/10/19 is the day after the last game of week 14, and will be when the loser is official.

4) the loser will wear the below picture as their avatar
i-suck-at-fantasy-football-27824772.png

5) This punishment will last until the nfl superbowl (can be removed 2/3/2020)

6) No reasons this could end in null. If an owner bails on the league and stops setting lineup, he is still responsible for the finish his now abandoned team receives.

7) The honorable commissioner @HockeyBjj will call the winner, with it easily verified by the other members of the league. If there needs to be mod involvement, a link to the league can be PMed to @Lead (don't want the league link just floating out publicly as potentially someone could maybe discover a user's email address)
I agree to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.