The War Room is close to overtaking Mayberry as the second largest subforum

This is just a message board to kill some time in your free time, are we really that competitve we really care about some arbitrary number put next to it? It's like worrying about your post count, no one really cares how many posts you've made.
Ur post to like ratio is way too low for me to listen to your opinion on this or really any matter, sry mate

The War Room is fun if you don’t get too involved and just have a laugh at it. I’ve been enjoying some of the threads with delusional people on both sides. These people would literally rather die then admit they are wrong, lol.

War Room > Mayberry, easily.

I’d much rather discuss topics that have substance and are relevant to life, instead of shit like how people like to eat their steak, or a detailed analysis comparing A Clockwork Orange to the Waterboy or some shit.

Some Berry threads are borderline WR, but wince the Berry doesn’t allow “light flaming” I can’t tell those people how goddamn stupid I think they are. And telling people that is cathartic, you know?

i think it's harder to come up with interesting topic in Berry vs War Room for engagement

If you go by number of messages, the biggest sub is obviously the Heavies with over 24 million.

Mayberry is second with 5.9 million, and the war room is third with 5.8.

How do you feel about the War Room potentially overtaking Mayberry?

Is this a microcosm of society, where arguing over politics is more important than getting along, sharing a laugh, or discussing ideas?
It's election year brother, of course the War Room will overtake the Mayberry during an election year. Next year or the year after that it will probably fizzle down a little.

there are a few Mayberry threads that are consistently good

re-integrating some of the sub-forums would be good (somebody wrote that above)

something changed to get rid of all the incel stuff that permeated this place a while back. there is still vestiges but I remember when there were months were every second thread was incel focused.

I feel that forum migration played a part in it, because hardcore WR posters never stopped posting, while Mayberry lost steam.
I liked it more when Mayberry had more active threads tbh.

FJg2qZlXsAQ65iH.jpg

Mayberry might have had a chance if it had kept music threads, video game threads, and hot chic threads instead of spinning them off into 3 dead subforums.
hot chics and berry must not be separated

Back