Theft is so bad in San Francisco that Groceries are now Locked Up

Honestly if you’re rich San Fran is still a nice place to live I heard. But if you ain’t it’s an over priced shit hole

Ummmm.. what's to stop people from just asking to get items out then just walking out store with it?

If the workers try to stop them get fired an no worry of arrest so what's to stop them
Surprised there isnt a video of someone recording the workers saying they're "racist" for not opening it LOL despite looking sketchy af.

If he would of said fuck off n kept walking out what's the Wall mart employee going to do?
My sister works LP/security at a Walmart. You can walk out with stuff, but if it’s worth so much money she can grab your license plate number and footage and give it to police. Police will then get on your ass.

But also note no other employee at Walmart gives a fuck about theft, nor does anybody get paid enough to care either. So if LP ain’t around you’re prolly good lol. Do you think a door greeter is going to risk being assaulted, possibly with a weapon, because fuckin Walmart about to lose out on a couple hundred? NAHHHHHH

Is SF really that bad in terms of homeless and theft? Wouldn’t mind visiting one day but if I have to worry about my shit all the time maybe not.

San Francisco has gone to shit. Damn shame.
its 20 years since i was in San Francisco as a tourist from overseas, and while it was a City i liked, it was already a shithole around the tenderloin area, i believe its many times worse now, which is a real shame.

Last edited:
They need a pre-screened member's only whitelist for the grocery stores.

Is SF really that bad in terms of homeless and theft? Wouldn’t mind visiting one day but if I have to worry about my shit all the time maybe not.

MF'ers are quick, organized, and know who and what to look for when planning their break-ins. They also have special gloves with porcelein(?) tips on them to break windows more safely and efficiently.

It's a whole-ass rabbit hole to go down. 1/10 would probably wait to visit. Homeless people can be fun sometimes though when you've been drinking, so they do have that going for them.

Ummmm.. what's to stop people from just asking to get items out then just walking out store with it?

If the workers try to stop them get fired an no worry of arrest so what's to stop them
Nothing it's incredible how ignorant Californian democrats have gotten. I think this is a new low in delusional politicians.

My sister works LP/security at a Walmart. You can walk out with stuff, but if it’s worth so much money she can grab your license plate number and footage and give it to police. Police will then get on your ass.

But also note no other employee at Walmart gives a fuck about theft, nor does anybody get paid enough to care either. So if LP ain’t around you’re prolly good lol. Do you think a door greeter is going to risk being assaulted, possibly with a weapon, because fuckin Walmart about to lose out on a couple hundred? NAHHHHHH
If it's under 1 k. The cops won't investigate if the employee interceeds they get fired. Nothing to deter or stop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back