Things that are surprisingly worse with new technology

Using Tinder as an example just proves my point.
As in nowadays people have to sift through that scammers on there? Yeah true but once you get past that than it's alright.
Availability to communication doesn't make it better.
So the days on rotary phone land lines were the pinnacle?
I've explained myself about online shopping, your experience is exactly that sir.
Fair enough but I named stuff that would not have been found in stores anyways. So online shopping does have a good use.

Social media and short clips. Brain overload. Not even tik tok, but youtube and Instagram are swipe blackholes too.

As in nowadays people have to sift through that scammers on there? Yeah true but once you get past that than it's alright.

So the days on rotary phone land lines were the pinnacle?

Fair enough but I named stuff that would not have been found in stores anyways. So online shopping does have a good use.

Tinder is full of whores, and if you want to fuck its great.
I don't date whores sir.

Im mot talking about phones, im talking about human communication...which is lacking in many ways.

I don't shop for anything but what I need, when I need it.
Im not gonna wait two weeks for something to come to my house.

Tinder is full of whores, and if you want to fuck its great.
I don't date whores sir.
I'll admit it went to shit towards the end of 2021. But it was the most used app so obviously there was gonna be a whore or two in the mix. Thus was always the same with every dating site since 2003.
Im mot talking about phones, im talking about human communication...which is lacking in many ways.
yeah true. Human comm. skills have gotten worse in these past few years.
I don't shop for anything but what I need, when I need it.
Im not gonna wait two weeks for something to come to my house.
That's fair

At the risk of opening this to politics, it seems clear to me the end goal of all this shit is to create a docile easily controlled society that will bend over for the authoritarian nightmare that is being planned. They want people fat, weak, lazy, obedient, stuffed full of poison and dependent on the government.
It's a very old idea.
1712144301289.png

GO801_GNI_GoogleSearch_TitleCard.original.jpg

Subscription model for every piece of software……

Back