THIS is why women's mma is necessary

I don't really care about her fight but.. wood.

Who is the black girl in the middle and where do I meet her for drunken debauchery?

5896383c04436.jpeg
Pearl-Gonzalez-5.jpg
Pearl-Gonzalez-2.jpg

good god.

You make a very compelling argument!

You convinced me!!!

Just kidding, I was already onboard! But I liked your point of view nonetheless! :)

so... we'll be sexist and call it equality.

Clever, indeed.

Your post is well-intentioned but naïve. I would agree that his post isn't dispositive of whether he is "racist." But as a practical matter, the word "preference" is often just a proxy for bias/prejudice. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard someone say "I'm not racist" while simultaneously explaining why they don't think other races are attractive, why they don't want their kids dating other races, why all their friends are of the same race, or any other of a number of "preferences."

Personally, I don't like the word "racist" and rarely use it. It's far too simplistic of a word for such a complicated and nuanced issue. That poster responded to someone else's "racist" question by asserting that he doesn't find "Asian, Hispanic, blacks" attractive. That's an overtly suspicious response. Your point about everyone having preferences is valid. If that fella had said something along the lines of, "I'm generally most attracted to (insert group)," that would be reasonable. But it's a different thing entirely to take entire groups of people and say that they are unattractive across the board, as if those groups are homogenous and don't vary greatly. To suggest that no woman from another race could possibly be attractive is prima facie evidence of deep-seeded biases/prejudices. To cast such a broad net over groups that pretty much run the entire spectrum suggests that he excludes them BECAUSE they belong to the group, as opposed to exclusion based upon some random preference.
Honestly I find your position both naive and dangerous.

I hate when people ASSUME racism as opposed to letting someone actually expose racism. For anyone to go from "i have suspicions based on what they said" to 'that is racist because I am assuming what you indeed meant' is sadly too often what happens today and its wrong.

I know guy who pretty much only goes for blondes. So that typically means he has little interests in ethnics or brunettes or those with black hair, etc. So would it be better for him to say 'i typically only go for blondes' over 'I typically do not find myself attracted to Asians or blacks', sure it would be for the sake of clarity. But a lack of clarity does not a racist make and we should not simply jump to that conclusion as the poster I addressed did.

Again I find it very disconcerting and troubling that so many today seem so willing to jump to 'RACIST!!!" based on what they assume and think is reasonable as opposed to first waiting for or seeking the clarification that would demonstrate definitively if someone is racist or not.

Tate started it. Now every other woman knows the secret to success if fake titties and horrible weight cuts.
People have savior fantasies of rescuing Auschwitz survivors and feeding them the D.

There has been a lot of rain here in Augusta as Phil Mickelson steps to his putt. It seems like a horrible shot. About a 19 footer into the wind. He may have to loop the boogey. I do not envy him.

WMMA is necessary so you can look at hot chicks? Come on son, you're on the Internet. They are everywhere at the click of a mouse.

Honestly I find your position both naive and dangerous.

I hate when people ASSUME racism as opposed to letting someone actually expose racism. For anyone to go from "i have suspicions based on what they said" to 'that is racist because I am assuming what you indeed meant' is sadly too often what happens today and its wrong.

I know guy who pretty much only goes for blondes. So that typically means he has little interests in ethnics or brunettes or those with black hair, etc. So would it be better for him to say 'i typically only go for blondes' over 'I typically do not find myself attracted to Asians or blacks', sure it would be for the sake of clarity. But a lack of clarity does not a racist make and we should not simply jump to that conclusion as the poster I addressed did.

Again I find it very disconcerting and troubling that so many today seem so willing to jump to 'RACIST!!!" based on what they assume and think is reasonable as opposed to first waiting for or seeking the clarification that would demonstrate definitively if someone is racist or not.
First, I never called that fella racist, so stop creating false narratives.

Second, the underlined part of your post quoted above renders everything else you've said unnecessary. Since you clearly seem to have forgotten how this conversation started, let me remind you. Someone else asked, "Racist?" That question sought clarification (hence the question mark), just like you say you want. He responded to that question by asserting that he's not attracted to "Asian, Hispanic, Blacks." Even the biggest sympathizer should be able to admit that that's a suspicious response. So I responded, "Says he's not racist, then explains that he doesn't like women of other races. Glad we cleared that up." Again, this would seem to satisfy your protocol. I didn't make any accusations. I simply recited the facts of the conversation, which was obviously an opportunity for that fella to clarify what he meant (as your post demands). At that point, you quoted my post and start ranting about premature claims of racism.

You seem to be on some quest to stamp out all premature accusations of racism. Although that's not actually what happened here, that's fine. But since your post quoted above indicates that you believe things should be questioned, I'll ask you a question. When was the last time you white-knighted this hard against bias/prejudice.

First, I never called that fella racist, so stop creating false narratives.

Second, the underlined part of your post quoted above renders everything else you've said unnecessary. Since you clearly seem to have forgotten how this conversation started, let me remind you. Someone else asked, "Racist?" That question sought clarification (hence the question mark), just like you say you want. He responded to that question by asserting that he's not attracted to "Asian, Hispanic, Blacks." Even the biggest sympathizer should be able to admit that that's a suspicious response. So I responded, "Says he's not racist, then explains that he doesn't like women of other races. Glad we cleared that up." Again, this would seem to satisfy your protocol. I didn't make any accusations. I simply recited the facts of the conversation, which was obviously an opportunity for that fella to clarify what he meant (as your post demands). At that point, you quoted my post and start ranting about premature claims of racism.

You seem to be on some quest to stamp out all premature accusations of racism. Although that's not actually what happened here, that's fine. But since your post quoted above indicates that you believe things should be questioned, I'll ask you a question. When was the last time you white-knighted this hard against bias/prejudice.
we are not going to agree.

I find your reply "Says he's not racist, then explains that he doesn't like women of other races. Glad we cleared that up." completely inappropriate and not conducive of any positive discussion or exploration after the fact. If you do not see the inherent sarcasm and accusation in that comment then I don't know what else to say.

I am unclear on your closing question. I have stated on this forum many times that there is nothing wrong with 'having a type' when pictures of hot girls are posted but someone says they do not find that person attractive. I am generally one to point out 'that is fine...we all have our types'.

Cute how a little girl like you tries to talk tough.

Don't take your lack of pussy out on the female warriors. Show some respect.

Like your dumb ass wasn't trying to talk tough though, right ? Lol gtfo.

And second, I actually didn't say anything about WMMA, I called you out on your overly defensive white knighting, which ironically is much more pathetic than what your triggered ass accused me of.

Finally, although I live in my mom's basement, I get plenty of pussy...go figure.

we are not going to agree.

I find your reply "Says he's not racist, then explains that he doesn't like women of other races. Glad we cleared that up." completely inappropriate and not conducive of any positive discussion or exploration after the fact. If you do not see the inherent sarcasm and accusation in that comment then I don't know what else to say.

I am unclear on your closing question. I have stated on this forum many times that there is nothing wrong with 'having a type' when pictures of hot girls are posted but someone says they do not find that person attractive. I am generally one to point out 'that is fine...we all have our types'.
So your point is that people shouldn't "assume racism" and shouldn't read it into situations unless it's explicit, yet you're assuming that my comment was inherently accusatory. Interesting double-speak. And since you didn't answer my question, I'll go ahead and ask it again. When was the last time you white-knighted this hard against bias/prejudice. I'm "assuming" I know the answer, but out of fairness I'll await your response before drawing a conclusion.

So your point is that people shouldn't "assume racism" and shouldn't read it into situations unless it's explicit, yet you're assuming that my comment was inherently accusatory. Interesting double-speak. And since you didn't answer my question, I'll go ahead and ask it again. When was the last time you white-knighted this hard against bias/prejudice. I'm "assuming" I know the answer, but out of fairness I'll await your response before drawing a conclusion.

You seem to live in a world of extremes and 'conclusions' jumped to along with accusations. You almost can't wait to offer your conclusion on me for a question I am not clear in what you asking and thus cannot answer. But I assume that won't stop you assuming.

I am not saying there is never a time to not make an assumption but I am suggesting that rather than jumping to a very accusing and sarcastic reply why not ask for the clarification FIRST. If you get the clarification after your accusing comment do you 'take it back?'...say 'sorry'?... as the damage is often done by the initial accusation, especially when that accusation involves something as serious as racism.

Again if you cannot see the allusion in your comment then that is on you. If you are ok alluding to something like base don scant information before clarifying first then we simply won't agree on what is appropriate.

Back