This man is going to run through the UFC in 2020

You're posting on the cockfighting forum

MMA is the ultimate test of one's manhood . I wouldn't expect a white flag waving French manlet to understand what makes fighting the greatest sport
well if for your tribe "manhood" is cockfighting no wonder why you are still eating the same dirt for thousand of years while others have space programs ...
map.png

well if for your tribe "manhood" is cockfighting no wonder why you are still eating the same dirt for thousand of years while others have space programs ...
map.png

Lol at you making this post on a thread you created promoting an African guy on an MMA forum

After watching israel's success in the UFC, I am even more hyped for Doumbé UFC's start.

For those who dont know him :
- he is probably the best Kickboxer p4p in the world ( arguable at least top 3 )

- he has been training in grappling for years now to be prepared for the UFC after his kickboxing career ( unlike adesanya who started grappling at the same time as his MMA career )

- he trained in maybe the best MMA wrestling gym in the world AKA with DC, edwin, crutchmer, ed ruth, khabib etc

-

-

- he is a welterweight in his prime, his lvl of striking is something this category has never seen, the only question is how he will deal against the wrestler, will it be like rousey vs Holm or more like conor vs khabib, we dont know yet, but guy this man is 100 per cent gonna be a problem which will be hard to solve for the WW division ...

he doesn't seem to have much power...he never knocked anyone down, in that entire highlight...he's fast, hard to hit and mixes up his strikes very well...but seems to have very little power. But with smaller gloves, that could change.

Lol at you making this post on a thread you created promoting an African guy on an MMA forum
well I am a big fan of chimpanzee ( I chose this animal randomly ) for exemple, that doesn't prevent me to say human are superior to the chimp ... same can apply here whether you like it or not.
However dont know if you are even able to understand an argument. Now it is time for you to get some water for your family mate, mix it with some of your dirt and you have your meal for the week.
Get lost you are the one who started this shit btw ...

map.png

Ban for life. How dare you have Australia the same shade as France....

he doesn't seem to have much power...he never knocked anyone down, in that entire highlight...he's fast, hard to hit and mixes up his strikes very well...but seems to have very little power. But with smaller gloves, that could change.
cf5f8cce7a9a6ca52bc67bd2243f1ad6d74e9aa4.gif

one punch KO on one of the best kick boxer on the planet

conor fought a 45 years old retired boxer who was probably 20 lbs lighter than him, who didn't even trained more than 1 week for the fight, he was partying the night before the fight, conor touched floyd's face once or twice. After floyd let mcnugget tired himself by punching the air, he started to punch back, and conor couldn't take the 50 years old retired boxer's punch ( known to not be a big puncher by the way ... ).

wow...you're the new king of exaggeration...haha he was 40, not 45...and floyd had fought only 2 years prior to that against berto and a year before that, he destroyed alverez...you know, the current world champion...people talk as if 40 is old...haha tell that to bernard hopkins...40 is only old if you party every night, do drugs and pretty much kill your body...floyd doesn't even drink...and floyd trained his ass off for that fight...maybe he was out the night before, but that doesn't mean he wasn't training up till then...release the conor hate my friend...

hes nowhere near as talented as israel..
israel lost many times, got KOed BAD in kickboxing and couldn't get the belt, doumbé is miles ahead in terms of pure striking... now does it means he will succeed in MMA I dont know

wow...you're the new king of exaggeration...haha he was 40, not 45...and floyd had fought only 2 years prior to that against berto and a year before that, he destroyed alverez...you know, the current world champion...people talk as if 40 is old...haha tell that to bernard hopkins...40 is only old if you party every night, do drugs and pretty much kill your body...floyd doesn't even drink...and floyd trained his ass off for that fight...maybe he was out the night before, but that doesn't mean he wasn't training up till then...release the conor hate my friend...
"only 2 years" that is big mate, even more at this age, and btw he didn't have a camp for the fight, just google it ...

cf5f8cce7a9a6ca52bc67bd2243f1ad6d74e9aa4.gif

one punch KO on one of the best kick boxer on the planet

cool...I only saw that highlight...but many times, being a great kickboxer, for whatever reason, doesn't translate into mma....sometimes it does...does this guy have any fights lined up?

"only 2 years" that is big mate, even more at this age, and btw he didn't have a camp for the fight, just google it ...

just did google it...i'm not sure you can go by what floyd's dad says....family often say things, to make their son, daughter look better...and saying floyd hardly trained, makes his win seem more impressive...maybe it was to counter conor going 10 rounds...but who knows...maybe he didnt train all that hard...either way, it wasn't a hard fight...the fight was only close, cause floyd barely through a punch the first 3 rounds. which I think was all planned.

cool...I only saw that highlight...but many times, being a great kickboxer, for whatever reason, doesn't translate into mma....sometimes it does...does this guy have any fights lined up?
totally agree, just the fact that he trains in AKA gives me a lot of hope for the future, of course he could get KOed by an overhand from wrestler in his first fight, but still unlikely I believe

just did google it...i'm not sure you can go by what floyd's dad says....family often say things, to make their son, daughter look better...and saying floyd hardly trained, makes his win seem more impressive...maybe it was to counter conor going 10 rounds...but who knows...maybe he didnt train all that hard...either way, it wasn't a hard fight...the fight was only close, cause floyd barely through a punch the first 3 rounds. which I think was all planned.
It was more like a sparring session than a fight for floyd ... the dude was litteraly kissing conor's gloves ...

Back