This Sherbro's punk rock band

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Here's our record on Spotify.

Hope you guys enjoy! Or hate! Or whatever the music brings out of ya!

We are hoping to get on the bill with Buck Cherry in our home town in a few months. We have two new records coming out within the year as well.

Thought we were starting a Sherdog Punk Rock band made up of members on here.

That’s a pretty good song. It’s actually better than most of the stuff that gets played on the radio. I would say that if you can write a good tune then you’re gonna be successful. I’ll follow this band. I am having trouble with the idea that some sherdogger is doing this. Is that true?

That’s a pretty good song. It’s actually better than most of the stuff that gets played on the radio. I would say that if you can write a good tune then you’re gonna be successful. I’ll follow this band. I am having trouble with the idea that some sherdogger is doing this. Is that true?
I've been playing in bands for a long time and I'm a guitar teacher for a day job :)

I like it, very cool. I hope you don't take this wrong, but it takes me back to playing shows in high school just due to the style (circa 2002). I'll keep up with you guys for sure.

I would have been into your band if you'd been around in the 90's. I haven't listened to pop punk in a long time. I was really into NOFX, Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Strung Out and the like until I found Choking Victim/Leftover Crack/Morning Glory, Against All Authority, F-Minus, Spazz, and other harder bands. Your sound certainly takes me back to a time when I was finding out about music that was infrequently mass marketed (exceptions being bands like Green Day and The Offspring). You kinda have a Screeching Weasel/Queers thing going on, at least to me.

I wish you great success.

I would have been into your band if you'd been around in the 90's. I haven't listened to pop punk in a long time. I was really into NOFX, Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Strung Out and the like until I found Choking Victim/Leftover Crack/Morning Glory, Against All Authority, F-Minus, Spazz, and other harder bands. Your sound certainly takes me back to a time when I was finding out about music that was infrequently mass marketed (exceptions being bands like Green Day and The Offspring). You kinda have a Screeching Weasel/Queers thing going on, at least to me.

I wish you great success.
Thank you very much. We are staying true to the music we grew up on and love. We don't expect fame and fortune, we are lucky enough to be able to play big venues in our home town for punk bands that come through. I have open for The Queers and a few others.

Thanks again.

Back