Thoughts on Taylor Swift

Very smart business person. Probably a legit genius based on her early success, and I'm not being sarcastic.

I don't think much of her. Doesn't write her own songs, can't sing well live, no ass, looks like a mouse, there's just nothing interesting about her or any of these Hollywood imitation-musicians. Her success is a testament to how dumb and gullible the average person is.

She's a typical Hollywood product of nepotism with a large team of professionals who write her music.

Her parents are billionaires. She was always going to be successful.

Billionaires?

I've only heard tiny parts of songs on TV and whatnot and don't know much about her except that she's extremely popular. Just like most pop stars, I don't have enough information about them or their music to either love or hate them.

One thing that I have heard a few times about her is that she has inspired lots of girls to become guitar players so that's pretty cool.

I'm disappointed that the internet hasn't offered me a good return on Taylor 'Not So' Swift nor Taylor Slow.

I did some work doing lighting for one of her shows a few years ago. She bought the whole crew a huge buffet of bomb ass food. She even came out and greeted the whole crew although i wasnt there for that. I asked if that was normal and the guys said no. As much as i cant stand her music she aight in my book.

My daughter loves her music.

I can’t tell when her music is on or some other random plastic chick.

I look down on Taylor to be honest, it seems to me she is a narcissistic whore whose self importance actually diminishes the fact that she could use all that money to actually make real music, on the other hand I get the vibe that she’s a vasser type girl, one who would refuse to give you a blowjob and need convincing to give you a handy only for her to leave the gloves on.

If she died in a horrific car accident I wouldn’t skip a beat, just continue sipping my morning coffee and check nasdaq before leaving for work

Just an Southern skank with average looks and body.

she is a narcissistic whore

You know I feel the same way about our current president

Both of them seem like the egotistical type but would probably buy you and your family food if you were in need. It's strange

Been a big fan ever since she got thicc.

{<tongue}

I have heard the name. But I’ve never heard her music. Country music isn’t a thing here. I’ll just assume she sucks.

You know I feel the same way about our current president

Both of them seem like the egotistical type but would probably buy you and your family food if you were in need. It's strange

Because to them money is nothing and it makes them feel better thinking how good and conscientious they are to the poor people.

Poor people wont buy your food because they cant afford to. Doesn't make poor people bad or worse than the rich people.

Back