Thoughts on Taylor Swift

She's a typical Hollywood product of nepotism with a large team of professionals who write her music.

Her parents are billionaires. She was always going to be successful.

She writes the vast majority of her own music. In fact, she's begun to branch out & write hits for other artists like Little Big Town, Miley Cyrus & Calvin Harris.

Garbage music for the masses.

You know when people say “ I like all music besides country”

I fall into that category . Also this is even worse it’s pop country .
Countrys garbage

h//www.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5x8a/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol

Nazis and members of the "alt-right" consider Taylor Swift an Aryan pop queen who is “red pilling” America into a race war through her pop hits.

"Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That's the most important thing," explains Andre Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer. "It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump's son, and they will be crowned American royalty."

Lol, what in the world...she's a bigtime liberal, just like most actors/musicians...I guess she could still "secretly" be a Nazi though lol...

Seen worse, heard worse. She's not in my top ten, either for looks or talent, but she's easy enough on the eyes and ears.

I did some work doing lighting for one of her shows a few years ago. She bought the whole crew a huge buffet of bomb ass food. She even came out and greeted the whole crew although i wasnt there for that. I asked if that was normal and the guys said no. As much as i cant stand her music she aight in my book.

<mma4>

h//www.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5x8a/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol

Nazis and members of the "alt-right" consider Taylor Swift an Aryan pop queen who is “red pilling” America into a race war through her pop hits.

"Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That's the most important thing," explains Andre Anglin, the writer of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer. "It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump's son, and they will be crowned American royalty."

{<jordan}

Pretty sure she's a confirmed Democrat voter.

Taylor was definitely a hard-hitter within her niche, which is a shitty one, but it is what it is. Her album Red really maxed out the pop-country genre for her and then she moved away from the country side for more synth-y pop stuff with 1989, which was alright.

Reputation was a bad turn away from her roots to trying to sound like Rihanna, and was stiff and awkward. Haven't listened to the new one yet but "Lover" sounds more like 1989, which is good, but "You Need to Calm Down" was transparent pandering bullshit, which is bad.

She's cute and makes decent music for her genre, she just needs to come to terms with an identity and stick by it instead of constantly imitating ideas she hasn't bought into. Thick thighs and a fake accent won't make her voice strong enough or her image urban enough for the Ariana Grande market she's trying to butt into.

The sound that made her famous:

The sound the modernized her:

That sound that is going to turn her career into a joke:

Taylor Swift seems like the kinds of woman who just lies on her back a stays very still during coitus.

She is a natural song writer. Other singers have hired her to write their songs. I dont like her music but she knows how to create lyrics.

She has no talent. Literally saw 4-5 female singer-songwriters at the last open mic I went to who would sing and play circles around Taylor Swift, but they don't have billionaire parents a cute face or legs to the ceiling so you know how the story goes.

"You Need to Calm Down" was transparent pandering bullshit, which is bad.

That was straight up pandering. Even the gay community called her out for that wack shit

Thick thighs and a fake accent won't make her voice strong enough or her image urban enough for the Ariana Grande market she's trying to butt into.

If Taylor is smart as she thinks is, she'll avoid trying to go that 'Ariana Grande route.' She is way too vanilla and awkward for the urban audience.

ExcitablePlainKangaroo-small.gif

Beyonce>>>Taylor

<{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]<Steiner01>

Can't stand her. Another useless vanilla pop star. Don't find her attractive at all.

Looks like a fucking reptilian. Maybe it's the surgeries.

Seen worse, heard worse. She's not in my top ten, either for looks or talent, but she's easy enough on the eyes and ears.
Pretty much it. She's looking better now that she's filling out but Taylor isn't on my radar. Then again we're not her target demographic and the same goes for dudes on karate forums. The best I can say is I've got nothing bad to say about her and she doesn't play the virtuous games most other celebs do so good for her.

Mildly pretty. Needs bigger boobies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back