Thoughts on Taylor Swift

Man get out of here Kroll is funny and talented as fuck. His parents aren't paying people to laugh at his jokes. Same with Dreyfuss
Yeah, but wealth and connections can get people places they otherwise couldn’t. Swift does have talent, but without her parents willing to move to Nashville, and have the money and connections to get her foot in the door she would likely be playing at bars in Philly and New York. I know plenty of very talented musicians that never made it far because they had to work full time and save thousands of their own dollars just to record an album.

She’s hot. I don’t know much about her music though.

I’ve visited the P&M thread a few times in my day...

[<cena1}

I think it's quit obvious that I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift. I can care less what others think of me for liking Taylor and her music. I'm not a fan of many other music genres and performers. I'll never try to convince you to listen to Taylor or like her. Listen/like whoever you want. There are other Swifties on Sherdog and I've received private messages from a few saying how cool it is that there are other Taylor Fans on this forum.

I was surprised to see another Taylor Thread since there is already a 42 page one on Sherdog.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/taylor-swift.3747445/

hot-taylor-swift-gifs.gif

Last edited:
She can't write a song, she's not a very good singer, just a pretty white girl that says "Quirky" things.
Not sure what you expect from pop stars but there's not much more to it than that. She's still a way better vocalist than someone like Halsey.

I've had more than one person tell me it's fucked up I don't date black girls. Fucking ridiculous. I'm not into them and vice versa. I should stay in my lane to make idiotic racists happy?

Nah fuck that.

<DisgustingHHH>
Telling yourself you "dont date black girls" might seem like simple preference to you but your modifying your own behavior to abide by these self imposed rules so yeah, that's pretty fuckin racist. Are you telling me that if you befriended a black girl at work that was otherwise your ideal chick you would still reject her because she was black?

For what it is, her music is pretty good. She writes just about all her own music, and plays an instrument which is a lot more than you can say for 90% of the other musicians in her genre.

I believe she also does a ton of stuff for her fans, significantly beyond the usual signing autographs after a show type thing.

Not sure what you expect from pop stars but there's not much more to it than that. She's still a way better vocalist than someone like Halsey.
Pop music is my favorite Genre and i can list off 30 more talented songwriters. Halsey can't sing for shit so that's a poor litmus.
You white guys who have a boner for Tay Tay just always change the goalposts

I think it's quit obvious that I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift. I can care less what others think of me for liking Taylor and her music. I'm not a fan of many other music genres and performers. I'll never try to convince you to listen to Taylor or like her. Listen/like whoever you want. There are other Swifties on Sherdog and I've received private messages from a few saying how cool it is that there are other Taylor Fans on this forum.

I was surprised to see another Taylor Thread since there is already a 42 page one on Sherdog.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/taylor-swift.3747445/

View attachment 635001
One of my wife’s best friends who’s a few years younger then her is absolutely obsessed with Taylor Swift. My wife’s friend is I think 37 and pretty hot and completely heterosexual but she says if she ever had a sexual experience with another female it would be with Taylor Swift lol. I think it’s hot as fuck.

I didnt know she thickened up. She was always gorgeous.. She has an amazing body now. Those legs are nice

:-o

Pop music is my favorite Genre and i can list off 30 more talented songwriters. Halsey can't sing for shit so that's a poor litmus.
You white guys who have a boner for Tay Tay just always change the goalposts
I wasn't aware she was highly touted for her songwriting. She's primarily viewed as a performer and she's selling the final polished product which is her squeaky clean image and conventionally attractive features. No one's looking for deep introspective writing in a radio hit.

I have a great eye for pop stars among pop trash, and I knew she was special when I saw her way back when.
Now, she isn’t my favorite since I think she’s too calculated and not very “raw”, but for what she does, she is quite brilliant.
And yeah, very attractive, imo

Thought she was just another basic white girl with a guitar who got lucky. But here she is again about to drop another album that will no doubt sell millions. You can't be 'basic' and have this type of longevity.

Not a huge fan of her music but she's a talented artist. And I especially like the fact that she's gotten a little thicc these last few years

View attachment 634551

You must have never heard of cumulative advantage.

The Principle of Cumulative Advantage states that once a social agent gains a small advantage over other agents, that advantage will compound over time into an increasingly larger advantage. The effect is well known and is embodied in "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer". The principle is also known as the Matthew effect. The term was coined by sociologist Robert Merton in a 1968 paper which described how the more eminent scientists in a group tend get the most credit for the group's work, regardless of who did the work.

Run 4 from the Dueling Loops of the Political Powerplace model. The rationalist and degenerate politicians start with almost equal advantage. But the degenerates have the slight advantage of 10% of their "here's why you should elect me" messages to neutralist voters are false but appear to be true.

This gives the degenerates a tiny advantage that, over time, compounds into a big one. A similar graph could be drawn for every case where the Principle of Cumulative Advantage is at work.

PrinCumAdv_DL_Run4.png

https://www.thwink.org/sustain/glossary/CumulativeAdvantagePrinciple.htm

You must have never heard of cumulative advantage.

The Principle of Cumulative Advantage states that once a social agent gains a small advantage over other agents, that advantage will compound over time into an increasingly larger advantage. The effect is well known and is embodied in "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer". The principle is also known as the Matthew effect. The term was coined by sociologist Robert Merton in a 1968 paper which described how the more eminent scientists in a group tend get the most credit for the group's work, regardless of who did the work.

Run 4 from the Dueling Loops of the Political Powerplace model. The rationalist and degenerate politicians start with almost equal advantage. But the degenerates have the slight advantage of 10% of their "here's why you should elect me" messages to neutralist voters are false but appear to be true.

This gives the degenerates a tiny advantage that, over time, compounds into a big one. A similar graph could be drawn for every case where the Principle of Cumulative Advantage is at work.

PrinCumAdv_DL_Run4.png

https://www.thwink.org/sustain/glossary/CumulativeAdvantagePrinciple.htm

No I've heard of it it's just we're talking about a blonde haired pop artist...

Back