Tipping (Christmas Edition)

I’ve never thought about tipping for trees.

My dad bought a tree from a rehab center. They are all ex/recovering addicts with really good attitudes. Some with face tattoos and no teeth. I wonder if anyone tipped them.

Actually I remember they had a tip jar.
Did your pops at least wish them a Methy Christmas?

What's the tip for? In canadistan we cut, haul and tie down our own trees from lots

Do you think he went above and beyond to help you out? I imagine those guys who are hired seasonally get paid as little as legally possible.

Anyway the first step to having great customer skills is not showing your displeasure for a lack of tip. Some people will tip while others won't. That's his problem

The Trash Collectors in my HOA put flyers on the houses soliciting for a Christmas tip. It list the name and address of each Collector so you can mail them a check or tape it under the trash lid. Do you tip your trash collector for Christmas?

Said it was a different guy

I don't Venmo, ApplePay, GooglePay or any of that sort of shit. Usually don't carry cash, either, but did for this, because I suspected (correctly) they wouldn't take cards.
The state of American pay services never fails to amaze me.

Can some shoop a Santa hat onto a MrPink.gif for me?

The christmas tree lot I go to is family run and hires high-school age kids to help load the tree on your car.

I tip $10, because it's so rare to see young people doing anything that could be considered work these days.

I have never heard of tipping on christmas trees. The lots make a significant profit an they really rip off the growers. WE buy from a nursery. You pick it out and then pay at the cash register ( by cc) and then pikc up the tree with your receipt.

you could always give a holiday blow job.
That’s your answer for everything. Must’ve worked well for you over the years.

Reactions: lsa
That’s your answer for everything. Must’ve worked well for you over the years.
Getting blow jobs. Yes it has worked well for me.

Getting blow jobs. Yes it has worked well for me.
The post I quoted said “giving.” Tomato tomato I suppose

Reactions: lsa
Get a fake tree with lights installed already. A nice one will cost you about 300 Hundo. Worth it. Win. Profit. Thank me later.

I tip them $5.

It used to be for tying the tree to the roof of my car, but now I have a truck so just toss it in the back, but I still tip 5 just cuz I'm used to it.

Guy that sells at the closest intersection pays the kids that help him out $20 an hour.

I always throw the tree lot guy an extra 5 or 10. Buy the crew a coffee.

I always give contact info card for greenpeace to my tree guy

Back