Titan 41: Damm vs Faria

People have already stated what they are betting itt. I don't see any sure bets here fwiw.

no sure bets IMO tonight. i like that O2.5 on the girls in the main event the most, maybe, haven't seen anyone say they are on the other side of that. i actually have slightly more on harrison than that O2.5, but that's definitely a split pick on the board

Rooting for the dogs tonight. Makes no sense at all laying juice on any of these favorites in my opinion and it's not like I can pass!

Titan FC 41
Risk $650.00
Carina Damm (+140) vs Kalindra Faria $100.00 for $140.00
Carina Damm (+205) vs Kalindra Faria $50.00 for $102.50
Alexandre Bezerra (+190) vs Andre Harrison $100.00 for $190.00
Robert Turnquest (+175) vs Taylor Krahl $100.00 for $175.00
Rodrigo Cavalheiro Correia (+150) vs Jason Jackson $100.00 for $150.00

Parlay:
Alexandre Bezerra/Andre Harrison Over 3½ (-210) + Carina Damm/Kalindra Faria Over 2½ (-165) $50.00 for $68.54

Round Robin of six two-team parlays at $25.00 each:
Rodrigo Cavalheiro Correia (+120) + Robert Turnquest (+145) + Alexandre Bezerra (+160) + Carina Damm (+120) $150.00 for $685.75

damm, wilnis and harrison.

£20 returns £338. yeehaawwww!

anyone know what time the main card starts?

That second fight took forever and I think the wrong guy who was dazed in the second round won the split decision.

WTF, I can't log into two instances of Fight Pass on two different pcs to watch Glory SuperFight Series at the same time as Titan FC! I just tried to watch Glory on my laptop while Titan FC plays on my desktop and it logged me off the desktop. #degen problems

If I wasn't watching Titan, I'd give you my login. Maybe someone who isn't planning on watching could do the same?

I actually found a Glory SFS stream right when it started but decided I can't watch two or three things at once anyway even if I have multiple screens or it feels more like torture than entertainment. I'll catch up with Glory and boxing later.

Rarely see a fighter lose so badly while on top like this with Turnquest vs Krahl.

Down two rounds and the underdog gets the takedown and RNC in the third! Robert Turnquest (+175) vs Taylor Krahl $100.00 for $175.00

Krahl and Turnquest both looked awful

Fucking terrible ref in the Jackson fight
Yeah, missed the eye poke, too quick on the standup. Can't complain with the judges giving that to Jackson despite it being competitive and me on Cavalheiro.

Standup warnings have been pretty crazy. Will be rough on Harrison IMO.

I'm on Popo Bezerra next. He's a finisher and Andre Harrison is so boring he deserves to lose finally.

Back