TO cries about Megatron being 1st ballot HOF

I know it's a little off topic but I hate NFL's whole process of Hall of Fame. I hate the whole "first ballot" or not debate. He's either a HOFer or he isn't. It's not like he's playing games and adding more stats....his careers done. How is her not a HOFer in 2016 but he is a HOFer in 2021 for example? What changed?

I think the biggest problem is that they only allow a certain number of people in per year. So if you get stuck in a tough year or get stuck behind some other really good WR, for example, you might not get in right away or at all even if you deserve it.
Meanwhile total studs like Sterling Sharpe don't even get on the fucking ballot.

smh, HoF should be based on ON Field stats, not TMZ level shit.
TO killed it.
Agreed. TO had 2 more 1st team all-pros than Megatron along with 70 more touchdowns. The fact that it took him 3x as long to get in is a joke (like you said it's based on TMZ shit).

TO is correct but nobody will feel bad for him because he was a douche

TO is right. He was a slam dunk 1st ballot and Calvin Johnson with his numbers just isn't. Too bad HOF voters are bitter cunts that use their platform to reward or punish players based on personality. Voting should be based on numbers, talent, and impact on the game alone. With numbers being the most important.

TO is 3rd all time in Receiving Yards, 3rd all time in Receiving TDs, and 8th all time in receptions.

CJ is 32nd all time in Receiving Yards, 23rd all time in Receiving TDs, and 38th all time in receptions.

Look how they did Cris Carter. When Cris retired he was #2 all time in Receiving TDs and receptions and I believe in the top 5-10 in Receiving Yards and they made him wait 6 years, 6 fucking years lmao. They did the same shit with Tim Brown. Tim is top 10 all time in Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, and receptions and he had to wait 6 years as well.

TO is right. He was a slam dunk 1st ballot and Calvin Johnson with his numbers just isn't. Too bad HOF voters are bitter cunts that use their platform to reward or punish players based on personality. Voting should be based on numbers, talent, and impact on the game alone. With numbers being the most important.

TO is 3rd all time in Receiving Yards, 3rd all time in Receiving TDs, and 8th all time in receptions.

CJ is 32nd all time in Receiving Yards, 23rd all time in Receiving TDs, and 38th all time in receptions.

Look how they did Cris Carter. When Cris retired he was #2 all time in Receiving TDs and receptions and I believe in the top 5-10 in Receiving Yards and they made him wait 6 years, 6 fucking years lmao. They did the same shit with Tim Brown. Tim is top 10 all time in Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, and receptions and he had to wait 6 years as well.
Cris carter was an absolute stud, leader, and mentor with the Vikings...but he had a drug issue early in his career. It's like the hof had to punish him for his early mistakes in his career. When he was first eligible for the hof he absolutely had all the numbers to get it.

Cris carter was an absolute stud, leader, and mentor with the Vikings...but he had a drug issue early in his career. It's like the hof had to punish him for his early mistakes in his career. When he was first eligible for the hof he absolutely had all the numbers to get it.

Exactly. Dude was #2 all time in 2 of the major 3 statistical categories for WRs upon retirement. I don't even remember hearing any negativity towards him from his teammates and he seemed to coexist just fine with Jake Reed and Randy Moss. This shit reminds me of shitty Baseball Umps just trying to show up the players.

Exactly. Dude was #2 all time in 2 of the major 3 statistical categories for WRs upon retirement. I don't even remember hearing any negativity towards him from his teammates and he seemed to coexist just fine with Jake Reed and Randy Moss. This shit reminds me of shitty Baseball Umps just trying to show up the players.
It all came from his addiction early in his career. Nevermind that he overcame that and proceeded to excel as a wr and a leader for over 10 years....let's hold him back because he was a bit fkd up early in his career.

i wish the hall of fame in all these sports was more strict. if you have to debate if someone is a hall of famer, he isnt a hall of famer.

t.o and megatron are in my hall of fame. wayne and holt are not

my (baseball) hall of fame doesnt have babe ruth and ted williams enshrined next to bert blyleven and nellie fox

no need to get every decent player in.

TO was better than Megatron. No way should he have been first ballot especially when he retired early.

Back