To honor the death of Chester Bennington you must watch this video! (Linkin Park) [2021]

Was watching LP at Download where they played Hybrid Theory in its entirety recently. It got me right in the feels. Chester was one hell of a singer, fuck depression.
Seen them a couple of times at Download, they really used to put on a great show. I went off them when they went all poppy but their live shows were always awesome.

shouldnt we be honoring his life, not his death?

I mean, they were a "punk" boyband, were they not?

I met him working a concert detail. He took the time to come talk to us backstage. Nothing ground breaking just shot the shit with is for like 5 minutes. Shook our hands and said thanks for being there.

H
With you apart from Reanimation.

I liked them, they were always brilliant whenever I saw them apart from once, it was like a 40 minute set in Brixton and Chester could barely sing.

The Jay-Z mash up DVD was so good.
how come you didn’t like reanimation?

<Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01>
gjb.gif

<Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01><Gizmo01>

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Funny how linken park became huge, then became the joke of the internet, now they are becoming huge and respected again

Do you guys remember all the linken park jokes and memes?

Nothing makes you an immortal rock band like an early death of your front man.

Cobain / Mercury etc

Fucking rip. I grew up on them. I remember being 8 years old and seeing their music video for In the end and thought it was the coolest shit ever.

why you gotta do this gizmo?

Funny how linken park became huge, then became the joke of the internet, now they are becoming huge and respected again

Do you guys remember all the linken park jokes and memes?

Nothing makes you an immortal rock band like an early death of your front man.

Cobain / Mercury etc
No was it after they started doing transformers and shit

Back