Media Tom Aspinall KO Sergei Pavlovich GIFS

Good.
I still do not understand why Dana is a russophile and allows fighters to compete under the russian flag.
They should do so under a neuttral flag and not be related to terrorism or genocidal promotion.
The IMMAF should fine them for not following the olympic guidelines.

I imagine it's because a country is more than the actions of its leaders, and the flag represents the country, not the leaders.

But of course, anyone capable of even the slightest bit of critical thinking would have known that already.

For a brief moment thought we would see the stank leg dance but Tom followed up too fast.

Best HW on the planet. He ate Sergei's power and was unfazed, then when he got his turn he iced him.
I agree about Tom being the number 1 right now, just think Sergei was overthinking the whole thing and will come back and win a bunch and earn a rematch and win the title.

Jones doesn't have that KO power. Pavlovich would have defeated him. Aspinall too.

The speed reminded me of Fedor. Very impressive at HW especially combined with the intent to ko the opponent

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

He took it well. Got his balance back quick and slipped the next couple of shots. Not hurt at all imo

Well JDS also KO'd Cain in their first fight and look at how that ended, Cain came back with a better game plan and destroyed him, I totally see Pavlovich coming back even more dangerous I don't think this is the last you're gonna see of him if anything this has lit a fire underneath him.

Also what luke warm thinking it is that oh someone scored a KO so therefore he would absolutely do it again in reality that like hardly ever happens if anything the next time they fight it will be a totally different fight altogether.
Except In this scenario Pav has more in common with JDS while Aspinall is a lot closer to Cain skillwise, just less reckless and with a better chin.

Pavlovich is essentially just a boxer in MMA, and not even a good one. Yeah I Know we keep hearing about his fabled sambo, wrestling and kung fu, but we've never seen any of it. He plods forwards and wings shots from his waist, while himself eating punches the entire time. Poor technique, he just makes up for it with crazy power.

Aspinall is better in literally every facet of MMA. He's a far superior boxer, comparing their footwork is laughable, Aspinall has better head movement, better shot selection, creates angles where he can hit and not be hit.

He's a better MMA wrestler, as evidenced by his fights with Volkov, Arlovski, and Baudot.

He is a legit back belt in BJJ submitting legit competition like Volkov and Arlovski with ease.

It's laughable you are trying to make the result seem like a fluke that Aspinall would never be able to repeat. Aspinall is the best heavyweight in the UFC and there isn't a close second, an unprepared, injured version of him just put away Pavlovich in a minute.

Pavlovich will always have a punchers chance against anybody, but the fluke would be of he were to beat Aspinall, not the other way around.

Except In this scenario Pav has more in common with JDS while Aspinall is a lot closer to Cain skillwise, just less reckless and with a better chin.

Pavlovich is essentially just a boxer in MMA, and not even a good one. Yeah I Know we keep hearing about his fabled sambo, wrestling and kung fu, but we've never seen any of it. He plods forwards and wings shots from his waist, while himself eating punches the entire time. Poor technique, he just makes up for it with crazy power.

Aspinall is better in literally every facet of MMA. He's a far superior boxer, comparing their footwork is laughable, Aspinall has better head movement, better shot selection, creates angles where he can hit and not be hit.

He's a better MMA wrestler, as evidenced by his fights with Volkov, Arlovski, and Baudot.

He is a legit back belt in BJJ submitting legit competition like Volkov and Arlovski with ease.

It's laughable you are trying to make the result seem like a fluke that Aspinall would never be able to repeat. Aspinall is the best heavyweight in the UFC and there isn't a close second, an unprepared, injured version of him just put away Pavlovich in a minute.

Pavlovich will always have a punchers chance against anybody, but the fluke would be of he were to beat Aspinall, not the other way around.
Aspinall is not comparable to Cain at all lol, not gonna make a long drawn out post here but I don't see Aspinall holding the title for long and I think people are going a little overboard on him because he got the upset against Pav but really still no one knows a whole lot about him still and I see him getting exposed soon actually.

Aspinall is not comparable to Cain at all lol, not gonna make a long drawn out post here but I don't see Aspinall holding the title for long and I think people are going a little overboard on him because he got the upset against Pav but really still no one knows a whole lot about him still and I see him getting exposed soon actually.
It wasn't an upset if you know what you are watching. Which you apparently don't judging from your posts itt.

I wasn't comparing him to Cain. I said he's closer to Cain in your analogy than Pavlovich is.

You sound a bit dim and a casual, aspinall beats Pavlovich 9 times out of 10. He’s a far better martial artist and it’s not even debatable

You sound a bit dim and a casual, aspinall beats Pavlovich 9 times out of 10. He’s a far better martial artist and it’s not even debatable
We'll see who's dim if he losses the title in the next year, actually you're dim because you automatically jump on the nuts of whoever is the current champion like most people saying he's invincible blah blah.

Back