Media Tony Ferguson Releases First Statement Since Loss

giphy.gif

All those symbols and emojis in his message gave me diarrhea. I would appreciate a translation.

Tony Translated to Regular English : it’s not over for me yet, you could say it’s just the beginning. Why should I reitre now and give the critics the satisfaction of saying I’m done? Now I’m mad

Thanks for the translation. But you forgot to translate the paragraph "#GrandmaWantsMeToBeHappy". Thanks again.

War tony!
War el cucuy!

Fuck the haters
I love Tony but he should retire, he doesnt have anything more to give in the ocatagone.
And for me yes he is top3 best lw ever and for me One of the best Fighters and characters UFC ever had

I think Hooker would light up Tony, sad but true. He seems so slow

Prime Tony almost got finished by short notice Lando lol. Prime or not, Hooker KOs him.
Tony also took that Vannata fight on short notice while training for grapplers like Chiesa and Khabib. Didn’t he also turn a prime Barboza into a panic wrestler the fight before Vannata or beat a prime RDA right after? The same Barboza that dismantled Hooker. Hooker fought to decisions with Al Laquinta and a controversial decision with Felder as well, but yes tell us how he would KO a prime Tony. MMA Math rarely does you any good.

Tony also took that Vannata fight on short notice while training for grapplers like Chiesa and Khabib. Didn’t he also turn a prime Barboza into a panic wrestler the fight before Vannata or beat a prime RDA right after? The same Barboza that dismantled Hooker. Hooker fought to decisions with Al Laquinta and a controversial decision with Felder as well, but yes tell us how he would KO a prime Tony. MMA Math rarely does you any good.
It sucks how quickly people will totally shit on a fighter's legacy once they get old and take a few L's

I didn't see nearly as many people talking shit while Tony was on a streak, now he always sucked and just got lucky with his chin and cardio

It sucks how quickly people will totally shit on a fighter's legacy once they get old and take a few L's

I didn't see nearly as many people talking shit while Tony was on a streak, now he always sucked and just got lucky with his chin and cardio
Exactly. Such is the nature of many MMA fans though. Love to hate as much as they like to cheer. Not that it applies to everyone, but I’ve seen a lot of criticism lately of the MMA fanbase and how fickle and critical many fans can be, and it’s so true.

Tony's career is ending almost exactly like Woodley's: go on a 3 fight skid where you get dominated every round, and now he's gonna come back "motivated, but for real this time!" and probably get knocked out and cut from the UFC. Father time is no joke, once most guys hit their late 30s they simply can't compete anymore with these young guys.

Gaethje pretty much ended his career as that beating Ferguson took was absolutely brutal and must have taken years off his life and his last two performances are proof of that.

Tony Translated to Regular English : it’s not over for me yet, you could say it’s just the beginning. Why should I reitre now and give the critics the satisfaction of saying I’m done? Now I’m mad

Solid job translating that indecipherable BS.

All those symbols and emojis in his message gave me diarrhea. I would appreciate a translation.
I have two friends on facebook who write similar to that,with emojis and simbols and they both have mental health diagnoses.And I like Tony,I'm not hating,but I can't help to think it's not related.

Him being an asshole to Dariush during the fight was not very impressive.

He's a dick and a sore loser to boot. Hard to be a fan of him

Back