Tony Ferguson to fans: "f--- off"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it

EDIT (now on video):

Last edited:
He's always been like this but ok

Es nermal come on guyss

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

dafcd09a7b6395e8e2805906d209146c.gif

Where's your kids at fans?

This shows he’s getting ppv points

Let’s see how many Sherdoggers actually care and will pay ppv, most of the Sherdoggers who shit on guys won’t even pay for their favourite fighters.
You’re stealing from Ferguson you flithy streamers

Fucking shelling out for WMMA just because there are two fights I want to watch. No thanks.

Edit: Forgot about the Yan/Rivera. 3 fights

I've been saying it about Tony all along, leave him the fuck alone. He doesn't care about people wishing him well on social media, it's all bullshit to him. He has very little sense of humor too, people think he's cool with all the Tony memes, but he hates that shit. He's actually pretty sensitive, blocks people all the time on twitter

<{danawhoah}>

Somebody needs their mouth washed out with soap.

He should pour some holy water on himself.

You make one "arrow to the knee" joke and he gets all pissy....

so he no longer believes his son is Jesus, or he just dosent say it out loud anymore?

I tell them to (expletive) off,” Ferguson told MMA Junkie on Wednesday. “Stop worrying about (expletive) you can’t handle, man. It’s not your (expletive) problem.

“You really want to (expletive) worry about how I am? Buy my (expletive) pay-per-view. Send me some money, send me whatever, I don’t give a (expletive). But quit asking dumbass questions. You want to keep asking me those questions, I’m going to say (expletive) you. Straight up. I’m back, mother(expletive).”

<6>

I like you Tony, but this ain't it bro.... This ain't it
CUCUY REQUIRES ANOTHER BLOOD SACRAFICE BEFORE THE HOST WILL BE CONSUMED, WHITHER AND DIE
WAR EL CUCUY
a2eb49c2a508cb2fc97d134f292b566597a1e413v2_hq.jpg

What else would you expect from the muthafuckin king of cringe?
#CertifiedLunaticBless
#HolyWaterBless

Look at all the dumb shit people post on his videos and social media, some of these fans are total garbage and he's 100% right.

That's clearly in reference to the trolls...I like how you didn't mention that he said he appreciated all the actual positive energy he's gotten from the fans in Chicago.

Completely agree with him to be honest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back